16

I woke up the next day, to see Astrid opening a barrel that poured out a whole load of fish, and Stormfly and I immediately dug into the delicious, juicy fish. I'm a terrible person... I thought to myself, knowing that I'm still a son of Poseidon after all, but my new dragon instincts and large appetite I couldn't control myself.

Astrid came over to Stormfly and adjusted a saddle on the female dragon, it looked uncomfortable but Stormfly didn't seem bothered about it. I stopped eating and looked at the baby blue scaled dragon. "What's going on?" I asked her in confusion.

"Gonna play a game with the Toothless and the others, sheep catching." Stormfly said with a noticeable hint of excitement in her tone. A game?

This peeked my interest, figuring that I might be stuck here with Jason and Nico for a while before finding a way back home. I wanted to know more about where I am and if there's anything or anyone that could clue on how to get back.

"It's the last game before fall arrives." Stormfly finished her explanation, before she and Astrid said goodbye and flew off.

Was she talking about a sort of sport these people and dragons do for entertainment? Sorta like basketball? I guessed in my head. I wasn't really into any sport back when I went to school, since I would always be the first one targeted and I wasn't the best player. I might be a demigod with powers and good reflexes, doesn't mean I can outrun or beat Captain America in a fist fight, I'd be out cold in one hit. If only the guy existed.

I figured that an event of the island's dragon sport, most of the people would be watching the game. With the game going on I decided to head to the thick coat of forest on the island, where Nico and I planned to meet in the morning, hopefully he was waiting for me.

I arrived back at the lake, only to find no moody son of a dragon waiting for me. To be honest Nico wasn't much for a morning person, which I had experienced first hand back at camp, so him not being here didn't surprise me. But what did surprise me was the sudden echo of a roar, and it definately sounded like a moody Nico.

-Merry Late Christmas everyone! I will continue my updates every Sunday again. Couldn't update because I was travelling to Philipines and Singapore to visit relatives for the holidays.