seventeen

hopper stood in the door with a confused look on his face.
why would he want to see eleven after what happened with will?

but he opened the door for mike.

"uh, it's a bit of a mess at the moment," hopper said.

mike walked in and was hit with the overwhelming smell of alcohol and cigarettes.
there were random papers laying about everywhere and empty beer bottles were holding them down.

"oh um, it's fine." mike said as he swallowed a lump in his throat.

how long had hopper lived like this?

"where's eleven?"

"oh, yes. eleven." hopper rubbed the back of his neck. "i think she's sleeping."

hopper brought mike to a door and gave him a weak smile. hopper left mike as soon as he knocked on the door. there was rustling coming from the other side of the door.

it opened, revealing a girl dressed in men's clothes.

"hopper?"

the look on her face went from confused to scared in a matter of seconds.

"eleven." mike started. "i need to talk to you."

eleven heard her heartbeat in her head, it rang in her ears. her while body was throbbing to the tempo of her heart.

"okay." she responded.

mike walked into the room. it wasn't much cleaner than the rest of the house but at least it didn't smell of rum.

mike didn't know where to start.

he wanted to yell at her.

he wanted to hug her.

he just wanted will back.

a/n

hi to all the ghost readers
you should leave a vote
or a comment
- daniel