Chapter 3

CAT NOIR: Advice from a father to a son, be sure to stay away from Chloe at all times. I had the same problems with her mother when I was your age.

ADRIEN: I'll remember that. (Gets into the car)

NINO: Let's get this party started! (Gets into the car)

(Félix looks up at the terrace and sees his father making the "I got my eyes on you" look before getting into the limo)

THE AGENT: The jackals have landed.

(Everyone screamed out as the kids go off into the car and off to Miraculous)

Inside the limo

NINO: (eats some gumballs) Guys, you have to try this stuff. It like a sweet treat, but with chocolate in it.

CHLOE: Look!

SABRINA: It's a trap!

(They all scream until they noticed that it was actually the magic portal opening to Miraculous)

LILA: What was that?

FÉLIX: It must be magic. Hey, did this button just open up the magic barrier?

THE AGENT: No, this one opens the magic barrier. That one opens my garage. And this button... (Shuts the window between the driver and passengers)

NINO: Adrien, chocolate?

ADRIEN: Thanks.

Outside Miraculous Prep (Marinette and Alya stand outside waiting along with Master Fu, the headmaster)

(The car stops, and they all exit out of the car)

MASTER FU: (walks up to the gang) Welcome to Miraculous Prep. I'm Master Fu, headmaster.

ADRIEN: Um, hi.

(Marinette and Alya walk up to the gang)

MARINETTE: It's nice to finally meet you all. I'm Marinette, and this is my best friend, Alya.