Chapter 8 (part 1)

Akuma Island (Hawkmoth and the other villain parents are watching the coronation)

LADY WIFI: At last, here we are, broadcasting live from the coronation, where Princess Marinette will soon be crowned Queen! I'm Lady Wifi, bringing you up to the 2nd coverage of the latest news there is.

(Security brings in Ladybug's scepter with Queen Ladybug and King Tom in front of them.)

HAWKMOTH: I want that scepter!

ANTIBUG: We get it. Just wait.

Back in Miraculous

Marinette and Adrien's attire:

(Marinette and Adrien are riding in her carriage)

As soon as Marinette reached the church, Adrien was there, and like a gentleman, he helped her out.

MARINETTE: Hey, um, Adrien. I know this wasn't easy for you or your friends, but I'm glad you all came here.

ADRIEN: (Slightly blushes) Thanks. This really is going to be a momentous occasion, especially for me and my friends. (Walks awry into the church with Marinette)

HAWKMOTH: Don't blow it, kids.

Inside the church (Marinette is being crowned)

LADYBUG: Princess Marinette, do you solemnly swear to govern the people of Miraculous with justice and mercy as long as you shall reign?

MARINETTE: I do solemnly swear.

LADYBUG: Then it is with great honor and joy to bless our new...

(Then the scepter as taken from Queen Ladybug's hand)

Hawkmoth's castle on Akuma Island

THE VILLAINS: Yes! Oh yes!

(Back in Miraculous, the magic from the scepter is released and shot at the barrier that surrounds Akuma Island.)

VOLPINA: The barrier! We're free!

HAWKMOTH: Now it's time to reclaim our place in the world! Cane! Now!! (Hawkmoth teleports off the island)

(Back in Miraculous...)

TOM: Félix, what are you doing?!?

NINO: The scepter is too powerful!

(Adrien runs up and tries to get the scepter away from Félix)

MARINETTE: Adrien, be careful!

(Adrien grabs the scepter, and the others from the balcony run down to his side. Lila and Chloe transformed into their villain attire)

 Lila and Chloe transformed into their villain attire)

MARINETTE: Adrien, give me the scepter.

ADRIEN: Stand back.

MARINETTE: It's all right.

ADRIEN: Marinette, I said stand back!

CHLOE: Come on, Adrikins. Revenge time.

MARINETTE: You all really want to do this??

ADRIEN: We don't have a choice, Marinette! Our parents...

MARINETTE: (Interrupts Adrien) Your parents make their choice. Now you make yours.

LILA: (Laughs evilly) Your soft heart really is pathetic. Of course we're all going to choose to follow in our parents footsteps.

CHLOE: It's who we're meant to be. Just like I'm meant to be your enemy, Bug-face.

ADRIEN: No!

CHLOE: What was that, Adrikins?

ADRIEN: I mean, no. Marinette's right. We all have a choice, and I choose to be good. I never even wanted to follow in my father's footsteps.

(Chloe and Lila laugh)

LILA: I forgot how funny you are. Come on. I can create a diversion so we can escape.

ADRIEN: I'm sorry, guys, but I'm not joking. I want to be good. And doing this, isn't making me happy. I'm sorry, but I'm not leaving. (Back away to Marinette side, making her smile)

(Nino thinks for a moment and walks up to Adrien's side)

FÉLIX: You too, Nino?

NINO: Sorry, but I actually came to enjoy being here, too. Making music and being friends with Alya makes me happy. So, I choose good, too.

CHLOE: Fine, but at least Sabrina here... (Notices Sabrina not anywhere)

SABRINA: I'm right here. (Turns visible and appears beside Marinette) And I choose good, as well.

FÉLIX: You're all traitors and disgraces to your families.

(Then, there was a crash through the window and it was...)