Chapter 4

The Next day

An empty classroom (the VKs are taking a lesson with Reflekta [Juleka's mom])

REFLEKTA: If someone gives you a vile of poison, do you... A. paint it on an apple? B. give it to someone else? C. turn it over to proper authorities? Or D. put it in the king's wine?

(Chloe raises her hand)

REFLEKTA: Yes, Chloe?

CHLOE: What was the 4th one?

REFLEKTA: Ok, um, anyone else?

FÉLIX: C. turn it over to proper authorities.

REFLEKTA: Correct. Again.

NINO: You're on fire, dude!

FÉLIX: Just pick the one that doesn't sound like any fun.

NINO AND LILA: Oh.

CHLOE: That makes so much sense.

(Adrien raises his hand)

REFLEKTA: Yes, Adrien?

ADRIEN: Can you tell me where the bathroom is?

REFLEKTA: Oh, yes. It's just down the hall on your right.

ADRIEN: Thanks. (Gets up and begins walking)

The hallway

Adrien continues walking until he accidentally bumps into someone and this causes the person's books to fall.

ADRIEN: Hey, watch where you're... (Notices it to be Marinette) Oh, Marinette. I didn't know it was you.

MARINETTE: (Picks up her book) No, it's fine. I should've watched where I was going, but I was distracted with... (Her sketchbook slips out) Oh.

ADRIEN: What's that?

(Adrien and Marinette go to pick up the sketchbook, and end up taking each other's hand. This makes both of them blush)

MARINETTE: Oh. Hahaha. Sorry. (Bends down to pick up her sketchbook) Back to what you asked me. This is just my sketchbook.

ADRIEN: What are you drawing?

MARINETTE: Oh, I do designs. Like clothing, jewelry, accessories, etc. I was on the verge of coming up with a new dress for Alya and Rose for an event coming up.

ADRIEN: Mind if I see?

MARINETTE: Oh, uh, sure. (Hands her sketchbook to Adrien)

ADRIEN: Wow, these are really great designs, Marinette. Never knew you had such great skills. (Hands Marinette the sketchbook back)

MARINETTE: Thanks. Well, I have to get going. See you later. (Leaves)

Locker area outside (various girls are ogling as Adrien and Félix walk to their lockers)

GIRLS: They're so cute!

(Cut to Marinette, Alya, Mylène & Nathaniel)

MYLÉNE: (sees Adrien and Félix) I'm telling you those kids are trouble.

ADRIEN: See ya in a bit, Félix.

FÉLIX: Bye.

MARINETTE: Mylène, give them a chance. They're not all that bad, and they haven't even done anything bad.