The village in the trees

Lotis opened his eyes but he saw nothing and passed back out. In the morning he woke up with a daze and a massive head ache. He looks around after his eye sight came back to him.
"Ow my head" lotis said "huh?"
He looked are and found himself in a tent with shelves of vases and herbs. Lotis looked around confused, he stood up be fell back down in pain. He looked at his bandaged legs and torso. His arms were also bandaged and bruised, he sits in the nest he found himself in and tried to become comfortable which he found hard.

A voice came from the entrance of the tent. "Hello young blood raptor." Lotis jumped at the voice and when he looked he saw an elderly white raptor standing there.

"Who are you?" Lotis asked
"The elder of this village." Said the elder
"What do you want with me?"
"We want to help you little one."
"Why?"
"You are part of," the elder pauses "a prophecy young one."
"Why did you pause?"
"My mother was a nurse maid to a blood raptor when she was young and that little one cause his whole kingdom to fall...."
"How? And do you think that dangerous?"
"Nonono dear child," The elder walks over lotis a neals beside him "that raptor was already unstable but you aren't."
Lotis looked down at the nest he was in. "Why do you call me a blood raptor?"
"Because you are."
"What makes me one though."
"Well your feather color is blood red and you have odd red and blue eyes."
Lotis messes with a loose stick he found. He stays silent.
"What's wrong little one?" The elder crouches down to hes eye level with lotis.
Lotis turns away from him. The elder gets up and walks to theof the tent.
"When your ready come outside, I'd like to show you something." And with that he leaves the tent.
Lotis lays his head down on his front claws. He starts to cry softly to himself, curling up in a loose ball because of his injuries. He hears talking outside the tent he was in so he contemplated if and how he was going out of the tent. He stood up carefully and stumbled out of the tent just to be blinded by the sun.
"There you are young one." He heard the elder say.
"Ya." He replied.
Lotis' eye sight adjusted to the light and what he saw was tents on leaves but when he looked down he noticed that he saw the ground and that there were wooden platforms between trees, tents, and small areas, he guessed for little rotors to play.
"Where am I exactly?" Lotis asked the elder.
"A paradise your father built before you were hatched, you were supposed to see it with your family." The elder said in a grim voice, "If your wondering my name is Birch and I'm Orchard Blossom's father."
Lotis looked at Birch and saw the resemblance but then he thought of Orchard's brother. He shook off the thought of Oak. All of a sudden Orchard jumps out from behind him and gives Lotis a hug.
"AHHHHHH!" Lotis screamed "Why Orchard?"
"Because I wanted to see how you would react" she giggles.
Lotis wanders around the village meeting all the kind villagers until sundown. Lotis yawned and Orchard giggles at him.
"Are you tired already Flower?" She says jokingly.
Lotis looks confused "My isn't Flower its Lotis."
"I know silly but your names after a water lily dumb dumb."
Lotis does a facepalm because of his ignorance. "Then yes I am tired." With this Orchard grabs him and takes him back to her father's tent.
"You'll be with us!" She says after exiting the tent.
"Us?" Lotis says.
"Me and Oak silly." And with that she takes him to her tent where he brother stands waiting. He said nothing and they all fell asleep but lotis took longer to fall asleep and had a flashback of what happened to him and his family. A tear ran down his face as he slept.