The Surprise

(HEY ALL YOU HECKS THAT I'VE GIVIN SPOILERS THIS IS MY LITTLE GIFT OF SURPRISE SO ENJOY!)

I was walking around my home after having several nightmares about Fawn dying. The odd thing was is that it wasn't even by my hands this time but instead was a dark reddish purple Night Terror instead. It was weird but I think I've seen him somewhere before. He was large and intimidating. I was worried about Sika and Fawn ao much so I decided to try and see them.

I walked out of the caves and wandered over to where Fawn had moved to. As I knocked Fawn opened the door quick and grabbed my snout to keep me quiet and dragged me in. It was so forceful I fell on my butt. I felt something fuzzy and cute rub up against me, when I looked it was the innocent Sika whimpering. I pick him up and Fawn finally says "You have to take him. Please. He will hurt Sika since it's not his chick." She was fidgeting and crying. I quickly hug her and sway "I'll try and take care of him Fawn, please don't worry." She pauses and buries her face into my neck fluff "If I die..." "Don't say that my dear please-" "LOTIS HE HATES ME AND AS SOON AS I GIVE HIM FERTILE EGGS HE'LL HAVE NO USE FOR ME!" I blink and am taken aback. I loosen my grip in pure shock. I pick up Sika and hug both of them whimpering. "I can take you with me-" "No.... my mom would hunt us down and kill one of us... or all..." She starts to push me out "Go my love. He'll be back soon." I walk willingly out and back to my home with Sika in my arms, sleeping, and sit in my nest and groom him sadly. He had the feather I gave him in his hands as he snores. I smile and lay him down for him to rest. I go out to get some food and tell Vulture what happened.

"Oh hey scarlett~" I jump and turn around and see... oh god no not him "Whats the matter dear~ You know I don't bite~" I see him dragging something behind him. He throws the thing at my feet "Happy Birthday scarlett~" OK HOW THE- wait. I look down and notice it's a human. I turn him over and feel rage burn inside of me. "Oh how I've wanted to see how psychotic a blood raptor can get when overwhelmed with rage~" It was him. The one who killed my sister. THE ONE WHO TOOK MY FAMILY AWAY FROM ME!

My mind was clouded with red. My head was full of whispers of carnage. My body shook as I stared at the man on the ground. He was staring back with fear and recognition in his eyes. He remembered what he did to me and so did I. There was a whisper that was trying to calm me down but I didn't listen. My hands were actually steaming with their fire energy. I grab the man's throat as he sceams. I use ice shard to nail him to a tree as I set fire to it. I listened to his screams as the ashes and smoke entered my lungs. I forced him to watch me as he burned. Once the ice melted however I watched him struggle to put out the fire. It was fun to me to watch his skin flake off and him to freak out even as he stopped burning. I smiled and looked past him to see a flash of white and pink. I look back at him as he begs for mercy. I bent down and looked right into his eyes. I smiled bigger "You never showed my family mercy before you killed them. Your mistake was leaving me alive for all of these years. Then letting Osprey catch you like a rabbit." He shook and was probably close to passing out from the pain but I never let him. Instead I ripped his skin off slowly as he screeched in pain. He stopped begging. He knew I wouldn't listen. His blood caked the ground in flakes. What remained of him once he stopped screaming was a pile of skinless muscle and blood. He was barely alive but I left him alone to watch the life slowly drain out of his eyes. It was so satisfying to watch~ He died so slowly and painfully. I was so happy but soon the adrenaline ran out and I threw up and looked around to see everyone staring in horror at me. I blinked and looked at what I just did. I backed up and so did everyone else. I cried and fell to my knees. I kept crying as I looked at my blood stained hands... and my golden and black claws. I was terrified of myself. I shook even after I felt a hand on my back trying to comfort me. I finally look and it was Accipitridae. I clung to him. I cried hard on him. I felt so bad. I felt so good too. The man who killed my family is dead. Accipitridae rubbed my back and picked me up and carries me to my home but before we even get there I pass out.

And my dream. Was pleasant.