I need healing

Genji P.OV.
Master Zenyatta insisted that I have breakfast even though Idk why he would make it if he can't eat it.

But I was on important mission to apologize Angela and will possibly die.......

Again

I got passed the security cameras with my awesome ninja skills (he hid in a bush)

And climbed up the wall to Angela floor.

When I was almost at her window someone screamed

"AHHHHHH!!"
"SHIT!!" I slipped on the ledge and fell into a bush.
I was so glad I wasn't seen.

3 hours later
HOW LONG CAN THAT LADY SCREAM I MEAN OMG!!

I couldn't just pop out at the window in the middle of her screaming she would probably shoot me with her pistol.

Then the screaming stop.
Wut
I heard her step away from the window.
This is my chance.

I climbed up the wall when I reached up to the window I was about to call her name

But then I saw 2 other women there.
So I was like "ANGE- Shit back in the bush" This time I purposely fell backward.

Ow....

I don't know who's more sad me or the bush.

Then I heard the front door open I saw Jack walking out IN MY DIRECTION.
"SHIT" I whispered under my breathe and climbed the wall AGAIN HOW MANY TIMES!!

Luckily the old man didn't see me
Phew
I looked through Angela window
She was sleeping on her desk.

This might be my only chance....
I opened the window it creaked then I climbed out and land on the floor quietly.

I walked to her desk quietly and looked at her.
I sighed she looked very angelic.

I touched her hand it was cold.
I looked around for a blanket. I spot on the couch and brought it to her shoulders and wrapped it around her.

"There you go" I whispered.
It was turning night time I should probably get back home. I was going to get out from the window unfortunately since I haven't exactly adapted to my body I tend to slip.

On a newspaper.
Thanks a lot front cover ORISA!!

"SHIT!!" I yelled as I land on the floor.
My arm!!! I think a screw came off. I push it back trying to fix it
Then I heard her wake up.

"GENJI!!" Angela said.
"Ugh....I need healing.." I whimpered. I think I broke something from falling on that bush so many times

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM!! And why is there a blanket around me...."

"I can explain!!" I stood up quickly "I CAME BACK TO APOLOGIZE!!"

"TO APOLOGIZE!! YOU ALMOST KILLED ME!!" Angela screamed waving her hands in the air.

"Please...." I said I grabbed both her hands "let me explain myself..."

She looked at me her cheeks glowing red.

"Fine...but first..." She said.
She punched me in the face kicked me in the chest and made me fall backwards.

"Ow...." I said looking very scared.
"Just remember...never mess with the angel..." She said putting her foot on my chest.

I got that in my mind.... especially her black panties I could see from this angle.

She helped me up....