Her fight

Genji's P.O.V.  

"It's not too late Genji." 

The familiar voice of the person who I would call my friend had spoke up. I look up at Riku who had always been a smiling friend, offering a helping hand. Now has an expression of worry and a hand that was put out with desperation for me to grasp it. 

Even though it was impossible for me to grab it since my arms were tied I wouldn't have took it. Bondage or no bondage, I would never join such a disgusting group. 

The death of Shouta haunted this disgusting place. "I would never join you killers, did you forget what happened to Shouta?" 

Before Riku could even defend himself, the leader of the Immortals stepped up and interjected instead. "There's no point Riku, the man will never change." 

I look up to see uncle Giichi who says, "It reminds me much of your father, too bad it was in combination of your mother's kindness." 

As much as he talked about my kindness, right now I just wanted to rip his face off. So much for kindness. 

"So you're the leader? You finally have Shimada clan now that Hanzo is out, why do you have to run the 'Immortals' group?" I asked, trying to dig up as much information as I could. But it would be surprising if I could even survive till the end of this.  

"Oh please, right after Hanzo was dethroned Overwatch came by and tore down the assassination business. We had to lie that the business died when Hanzo was dethroned. So to continue we founded a new group." my uncle says in a devilish tone. 

My face twisted with anger. "Let's be honest I'm doing a much better job then your damn brother," he stands up straighter. "but it's quite a shame that your talents are wasted." 

He must've been talking about my cybernetics. "So what are you going to do with me now?" I asked, trapped down on the floor. 

"Well of course I can't allow you to go back to Overwatch with all of our confidential information, so I'll just kill you I suppose." Giichi says, and automatically the swords of the soldier's turn to me, meeting my neck with a smile of their blade. 

"Not yet." Sakura says, her hand held up, signalling for the soldiers to put their blades down. "I want to wait for the angel, kill her in front of him first...."

This heightened my anger and nerves. 

"...He'll die slowly then."  

"I KNEW THIS BITCH WAS NO GOOD!! BUDDHA TOLD ME THIS WAS GOING TO HAPPEN" Zenyatta cuts in, then turns to me. "Genji!! Why did you have to date such a crazy chick?" 

"Ugh, then let us at least save some time in getting rid of this one. The omnic is starting to annoy me." Uncle Giichi says dismissing the poor monk away, who I would never get to see again. 

Mercy's P.O.V. 

Hanzo puts me down, after carrying me up the wall of the Shimada clan. The sky reflected the old wood that creaked under my heels, but made no sound under Hanzo's. 

I look over to Hanzo, waiting for his signal. And examining him, I suddenly felt unprepared without my wings and with only a pistol at hand. 

But free range combat was always a special skill of mine. 

Hanzo motions for me to come over. "There's too many by the main entrance, that's where they're most likely keeping the two of them." he whisper. 

"Okay," I said, my face full with determination. "You'll take the left while I take the right side." 

"You sure, you're don't have that strong of a weapon on you." 

I touch the cold metal of the pistol, "I'll be fine, let's go." I say finally, meeting his nod. We both walk our separate ways, hoping we would meet each other again. 

Three up on top. I pull back the slide of my gun, putting the finger on the trigger as I shot the first one, who looked at me with surprise and fear. 

The bullet traveled right through his chest, as he collapsed onto me. I hold him up, using him as a shield as the  bullets rang out from the second and third one. Piercing their comrade's back. 

I kick the body to the soldier in front. Making them all fall onto their backs like dominoes. I stepped over the soon to be dead bodies and let two shots ring out with one bullet for each of their pitiful heads. 

The top right side was cover or so I thought when I heard an arrow fly right by my ear. Hitting an omnic soldier in the head while it brusted with electricity behind me. "Everyone taken care of, on the left?" I asked, without asking why he shot so close to me. 

"Your anger is causing you to be reckless." 

"Answer the question." I interrupted, ever so rudely. Not meaning to, but I couldn't help but worry of the little time we had. 

Hanzo eyes me suspiciously, before finally saying. "There's more under us, let's switch sides for now." I look down to see a couple of more soldiers that were stationed, now ready with their weapons, their attention sharp. Must've been because of my gun, curse my recklessness. 

I jump down, my heels falling on top of a soldier's body as I snag a knife of his, throwing it right at the next guy's face. While he screams in pain, I make sure the guy I was stepping on was dead. 

Still moving? 

crack 

Not anymore.

I aim my pistol at the man screaming with a knife sticking out of his face and shot three times. 

Bang!! Bang!! Bang !!

Three shots, enough to make him dead. I tear the knife out of the poor man's face and go up to my next target as I slash them by the chest, running across from them, not wanting to get any more blood on my clothing. I turned around and shot the man in the head, making him scream before collapsing. 

I look back at the art I had created through the walls and floors, the red really coming out with their wooden surface. I flick the knife between my fingers, back into my grasp, shoving the gun into my belt as I fixed my white shirt that had stains of blood on it. 

Hanzo meets me, dumping the omnic's dead body onto the floor. "You finished quickly." 

"Then let's do the same when saving your brother." I replied, locking my gun into place, in position to shoot at my next target. 

Hanzo shifts uncomfortably, as if he felt threatened by my stance. He shifts his bow strings that had arrows grasped onto the weapon, he kicks down the door as we spring into action again. 

Author's Note: 

The book's story will soon be reaching it's end!! Hold your tears!!