The bandits

Genji's P.O.V.

A blinding flash struck me blind for a while, a flashbang? That's when I realized it was all a distraction.

When I turn around I found the gun pointing at me.

BANG!!
Then I let out a piercing scream....

But I wasn't screaming in pain...
For, I wasn't the one who got shot...

Standing before me was the body of a women that had gunshot to her side, blood staining the beautiful pink dress.

I was in shock, because Dva was the one. The one who took a bullet for me... for my clumsiness...

"AGHHH!!!!"
She yells her body begins to fall down, but before it does I catch her in my limp arms. I quickly grab her pistol.

And shot him..
To make sure that no one else would get hurt....

The man eyes turned to panic as he collasped onto the floor, waiting for death to overtake him. The other man yells and runs away

"Hana!!" Commander yells rushing to her side as the others yell in panic. I clenched my teeth, quickly slashed my way forward to catch up with the enemies.

The man ran through the hallways, thanks to Dr. Ziegler's cybernetics I was able to run two times faster. Footsteps catch up with mines as Jack runs alongside me blood on his cheek.

"C-Commander.." I stuttered hoping my voice behind my visor wouldn't reveal it. I was still stunned on how it all went down "We should disarm the criminal then take him back.."

He nods "Yeah, I'm not letting him get away for hurting so many people. Not only that on a wedding day, what kind of sicko does that."

When the guy turns around to see us coming near him, he yelps takes out his pistol then takes down the chain of the chandelier making it crash down.

I smoothly dodged but it ended up falling onto Jack's leg. And the chandelier was one of the heavy spike ones. Ouch...

The man was getting away but I hesitated when I turned back to Commander who was cursing in pain, trying to lift it off his leg. The clothing started to stain red....

He looks up at me
"Just go! Don't let him get away!"

I did a double take, if I leave and go find the criminal. The man would be apprehended, but Jack...

The voice in the back of my head started to creep up. "Just leave him, the asshole deserves to die anyways. And for what he did to Angela, you could call it even.."

I smacked my head, shut up. I felt weird talking to myself. I rush to commander's side and left the spike chandelier since my fingers were made out of metal, no harm was done.

"Agh..." he says leaning his back against the wall, the wound still fresh from its cut. "I thought I told you to go after him.."

I rolled my eyes "I'll take that as a 'Thank you for saving your life"

Jack laughed
"Thanks..."

I hesitated for a second
"Did you just thank me?"
"Stop making this awkward and go already will you!!"

My chuckle vibrates from my visor as I run, catching up with the criminal. We were outside near the cliff with the beautiful ocean and sharp rocks at the bottom.

He stops, so I take the time to study the enemy. He was wearing a waiter disguise with a cloth covering his mouth, His black hair flowing from the wind, he looked like a pretty cool ninja. But what caught my attention was his golden eyes, you could buy a mansion with those!