Next Victim

Mercy's P.O.V.
BOOM!!

I flinch at the sound of thunder and pull the blanket around me tighter. I tried to fall asleep but the creepy atmosphere didn't help at all.

I sighed rolling side to side.

I touch my pistol which is on my nightstand. 76 told us to make sure we had our weapons close to us so we wouldn't be any danger.

But the time from the dinner just made us wonder what danger were we up against?

I sigh as I sit up letting my toes touch the cold ground. I went up to the bookshelves. Maybe a bit of late night reading would help me get through the night.

I let my fingers run through the borders of the books and reach a picture frame.

The picture had a woman with blond hair oddly looking like me... behind her was a man pale and transparent.

That's when I realize...

The picture frame was actually a mirror.

I scream dropping the mirror, looking behind me only to find nothing.

I pant hugging myself.

That's when there was a knock on my door. "ANGELA!!" The door swung open revealing Genji touching his sword.

He looks around and when he sees me he runs to me grabbing a blanket and putting it around me.

"WHAT HAPPENED!!" He says.

I pull the blanket around me. Should I tell him about the mirror? No... he might think I'm weird.....

"Nothing... I.." I stood up walking to my bed. Genji stands up too and looks uncomfortable.

"Anyways what are you doing up so late..." I say.

"I was told to patrol around the mansion... 76s orders..." Genji says rubbing the back of his neck.

I look down pulling the blanket around me tighter.

"Well.. I should be going!! Don't want to disturb you.." he turns to leave.

"Wait!!" I yell.

He looks back at me.

"Can you stay..." I say then when I suddenly realized what I just say I blush.

He laughs "If it makes you sleep better than of course.." He says as he sits up in the windowsill.

I smile and for the first time since we arrived, I finally feel safe..

Soldier 76 P.O.V.
I walk down the hallways, gun in my hand being alert all times.

I sigh I look up to see a painting of Widowmaker.. or what use to be her.. Next to her was her husband Gerald.

"What a creepy photo..." I say then continued to walk down.

As I walked down I could tell that something wasn't right.. Where was Genji..

Not only that but someone.. no something was following me.. and everytime I looked back I would just be faced of the dark corridor.

But this time the sound of my footsteps don't align so I quickly turn back.

"I know you're there.. show yourself!!" I yelled.

And out of thin air black dust emerged and like magic a man in a black cloak and was wearing a skull mask holding to shotguns.

"You..." I said pointing my gun at him.

"That won't be doing anything but waste my time... " Reaper says.

"WHY DO YOU KEEP FOLLOWING ME!!" I shouted shooting my gun at him.

Only for the bullets to past through him like thin air.

I gasp "what.."

He takes his mask off to reveal a man with scars, A man who looked like everything he had got takened away. A man who's name was Gabriel Reyes.

I was too stunned to do anything, he takes that advantage to punch me to the ground.

I don't remember what happened only to see my vision getting darker and darker..