O6

Unedited

Madison's pov

I wake up and quickly run to the bathroom and puke all of my food from yesterday into the toilet.

I groan feeling my hair being pulled back and and wash cloth is placed on my mouth wiping it.

Stupid asshole I didn't want to talk to him today

I let out a deep breath and lean back into Damien's chest

My butt still hurts a little from last night and now I'm throwing up

Today shall be wonderful

"Come on we should get you something to eat"Damien says

"It could be that you missed dinner last night or some food posing from your lunch"he says picking me up.

He sets me in the bed and I brush my hair as he grabs me a pair of tights to slip on since I'm in just his shirt.

I get dressed and lift my arms to be carried and he takes me down stairs setting me on a stool.

I shouldn't be mad at him since he has to punish me,but I still am because this whole thing is fucked.

I should be allowed to do what ever I want.

I honestly feel really bad for those girls that get sold because they might have more strict rules.

Alec walks in the kitchen with Greg behind him

The tension is so thick a knife couldn't cut through it.

"I'm sorry"Alec says to Damien.

He sighs and brings Alec into a hug making me smile to myself.

I knew they wouldn't stay mad at each other for long,mine and Macy's fights usually last like 5 minutes.

The chef brings out pancakes eggs and bacon for us making me almost throw up at the smell of bacon.

Man I love bacon and now it makes me nauseous.

Damien takes it off my plate for me and I thank him.

"You don't have to call me sir,we are getting married in a few months,couples don't call each other sir"Alec snaps at Greg

"Sorry si-Alec"he mumbles

Awwwe they look so cute together and I'm half Alec isn't using him as a toy.

Damien kisses my head as I bite into my pancake

"What if I'm pregnant"I ask

"I'll get the doctor to come check on you"Damien says

----------------------

"You're pregnant!"the doctor smiles

Oh my god

I give her a small smile back and she cleans my stomach off.

"I'll go print you the pictures and schedule your next appointment"she smiles leaving.

I pull my shirt down and take a deep breath.

I'm going to be a mom

Oh my god!!!!!

I'm so happy right now but freaking terrified,what if I'm not a good mom.

I wonder what Damien's reaction will be hopefully his happy,I mean I know we have to have at least one kid but I still hope he's happy.

The doctor comes back and hand me a picture of the ultrasound and sends me in my way back to the house.