18

Unedited

Madison pov

"Damien"I hiss as he plays with the strap of my dress

"What"he asks innocently

I shake my head and push his hand off my shoulder

"Your being annoying"I sigh making him chuckle.

"We are kid free why can't we have some fun"he whines

"Because we have to leave soon and your still injured"I explain.

There's another auction today and Greg didn't want to go so he's watching Eden for us while I go with Damien.
Now it's mandatory that I go with all the new rules that have been created.

I have to be with Damien all the time now since he doesn't want me out of his sight.....but when he's at work I'm with guards because Eden won't like the office.

And Damien is sticking to all the rules because lately he hasn't been taking to the rules and letting it all slide

*eye roll*

"Pleaseeee"he asks

"Later"

He smirks and the car parks outside the kings gangs house.

"Lets go baby"he says

I get out squeal and he grabs my hand taking me into the house.

"Be good"he says squeezing my butt.

---------------------

I cover my mouth gasping as all the girls come out into stage.

They all look beaten and battered.

Xavier the leader of the gangs house we are at smirks and nudges Damien

"These are our feisty girls that don't like to give in"he explains.

They all have bruises covering them and when they turn around their butts are all cut from being hit so much.

"It's all up to my boys"Damien says as people start placing bets.

This is so wrong and I hate having to be forced to go,I much rather be at home with Eden then having to see these poor girls suffer.

I feel so bad for them and I can't do anything about it.

Soon all they girls are sold and me and Damien are finally allowed to leave.

"That was sickening"I say as he drives away.

"We are not arguing about this"he snap grabbing my hand and kissing it.

"I love you and I know you don't like it but you have no choice to argue about this"he says kissing my hand.

"Anyway I want some loving later"he says placing sloppy kisses on my knuckles.

I giggle and pull my hand away

"Your still injured"I sighs making him roll his eyes

"Doesn't mean you can't be on top"he smirks making me blush

"Your annoying"

---------------------

"Agaba"Eden mumbles slamming her hands in her highchair

"I'm coming"I say walking over and putting a handle full of cookies on her tray.

"I want cookies"Damien whines making me laugh

"But it's baby cookies"I say making him smirk

"I never said I wanted baby cookies"he wiggles his eyebrows,I gasp and slap his arm

"Shut up!"I say making him laugh.

"There's my perfect family!!!"Alec tells walking into the room.

I giggle and he kisses my cheek sitting down across from Damien as Greg comes in with their son.

"So it's finally officially,Lucas is dead and along with his gang"Alec cheers feeling happy.

"And it shall be a year since Madison and Damien got married in two weeks"Greg adds making me smile

"Best damn thing that's happened in my life"Damien smiles kissing my head.

Yea I would have never thought an arranged marriage would bring joy into my life.

Filled with other emotions of course but I mean,I never thought all of this would bring me amazing friends,a beautiful baby girl and an amazing husband.

"When are we getting a little Damien?"Alec asks making Damien choke

"She's not even one yet!!"he says causing me to laugh

Alec rolls his eyes and leans back in chair

"Doesn't mean anything"he shakes his head

"Okay I would like her to be olde before we have another one"Damien says making me smile.

"So you want more?"I ask causing him to chuckle

"Of course I do"he smiles kissing my cheek.

I smile and he brings me in for a hug

"Stop y'all are goals"Alec says dramatically making Damien flip him off .

"Well I'm offend"he says touching his chest.

Damien laughs causing Alec to laugh as well.

I have the perfect family

The end

---------------------

Ayyyyyye I was able to finish this chapter offff😌😌😌

BUT IM AM SORRY I ENDED SO SOON I DO NOT HAVE A PLOT ANYMORE BUT I SHALL POST A EPILOGUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also I will be adding a little sneak peek of my new book😏

Which will have more sex scenes and such then this book so again don't read if you don't like.

Alsooooooooooooooo it's different from this one in away, I mean the only thing that's same is that there's rules and spanking (don't judge me)

Anyway I had fun writing this book and I'm so happy lots of you liked it

AND THANK YOU FOR 39K VIEWS😘😘😘