Where is Percy?

Chapter 2: Where is Percy?

AN: Hi! I'm back! Thank you SO MUCH if you reviewed! This will be the reactions of Percy's disappearance. Be patient, where Percy is will be revealed soon. I just wanted to clear this up so I can move on with the story. I think Percy will show up in Korra's time. If anyone seems OOC, sorry. Just tell me and I'll re-adjust. I think I'll be updating once every week on Saturday and Sunday. I'm updating quicker this week since it's the beginning of my story and it is Winter Vacation.

Disclaimer: I don't own Percy Jackson or Avatar

________________________________________________________________________________

Annabeth POV:

I looked forward unseeingly, staring but taking in nothing. I could vaguely feel people shaking me, muffled voices. But none of that mattered right now.

Percy's gone

The voice echoed through my mind, over and over again. Like a broken Record.

Percy's gone

Flashback:

Percy and I were fighting, spirits raised after my mini-speech. I was always good at these types of things. I stabbed a telchine between its plates of armor turning it to dust when-

BOOOOOMMMM

I flinched at the sharp sound, and then sought out the source. I looked up and saw that the sky had turned into a fiery inferno, and I felt radiation ripple through the landscape.

I felt Percy wrap his arms around me and I happily obliged, leaning my head into his neck. I could feel his adam's apple digging into my forehead but i didn't mind as I held him closer. I heard cries of monsters echo around.

After the screeches faded away, I looked up and around and saw most of the monsters were disintegrated, and the rest were quickly slaughtered. I saw Percy look up, and I followed his gaze to see Jason and Piper falling from the sky. I panicked a little until I saw that they were not dead, just unconscious. Golden eagles plucked them from their free fall and brought them to safety.

Percy slowly unwrapped his arms but we were still holding hands as we looked around.

It finally hit me. It was over. The war was over. I looked over to Percy and saw a smile on his chiseled face, the soft wind ruffling his untamed raven black hair. His Sea green were twinkling and swirling with happiness. His whole face was lit up, pressure from the past few days lifting from his shoulders. He whispered softly,

"It's over.." He turned to me and gave me his lopsided grin. He said in a louder voice, filled with laughter,

"We won!" I was about to lunge at him to give him a kiss, when suddenly the ground rumbled and the atmosphere got darker. I panicked.

'No, no ,no. This can't be happening! Oh Seaweed Brain, why'd you have to Jinx it?!'

Suddenly a dark aura surrounded Percy. I was so shocked that I unintentionally drew back from him. I gasped and whispered, to quietly for anyone to hear,

"What? What's happening..."

It seemed like the darkness was sticking to his skin. Whatever skin the darkness touched on Percy it turned it black and blew away in the wind. It was like he was slowly being dissolved. Percy's eyes unfocused and his posture became slightly slouched. With what seemed like a lot of effort he put his hand in his line of sight and a vague panicked expression polluted his perfect face as he observed his fingers turning black and turning to dust. His eyebrows were scrunched up and his skin grew pale.