I'm a Waterbender!

Chapter 5: I'm a Waterbender!

AN: Hi guys! Sorry I took an abnormally long time to post this, but I worked really hard on this Chapter. This is mostly a chase scene, but who doesn't love those? Some bonding and stuff. 

Disclaimer: I don't own Percy Jackson or Legend of Korra

________________________________________________________________________________

Korra POV:

I swung the firebender around and around, my muscles straining, and let him go, so that he was flying in the air. I had a moment of satisfaction. Ha, take that you filthy thug!

As he was about to smash in the glass of an innocent building, I saw a guy with the normal waterbender attire and wild black hair run from the building with haste. A moment later the firebender smashed into the glass, sending shards and pieces of metal flying everywhere, knocking down the clocks that were hanging innocently, including where the guy who ran was just standing. As he came running out, my eyes widened with surprise. Was he eavesdropping? Who was he? Was he another hooligan, or a police officer? No not that, he doesn't have a uniform. I narrowed my eyes and put my hands on my hips. I examined him further.

He was standing to the side of the building, he was in a slight defensive crouch, and I saw his hand flitted to his pocket for a millisecond before it came right back out. He seemed to be about 17, my own age. He was about my height, and he had a loose-fitting light blue tunic on, with baggy white pants, and a belt. The pants were tucked up in brown fur boots, like mine. He had an olive skin tone, and had unruly windswept locks of black hair, sticking up in random directions. I looked up at his face, and couldn't deny that he was handsome. Hey, it's not like I found him attractive, it's just that he was in the group that people generally clarified were handsome. His tanned face was chiseled as if he was carved from a statue. A strong jaw, high cheekbones, thick eyelashes, the works. I saw that his swirling sea-green eyes were wide with curiosity.

I crossed my arms at him and accused,

"Who are you?" The guy suddenly widened his eyes even more, and a far-away look compassed him. He suddenly jerked back to reality, and he was shaking in panic, his eyes wild and vulnerable. Mentally I drew back. How could one question cause so much strife in a person? I became suspicious again. Unless he didn't want to be known. He stuttered in a quiet, hesitant tone,

"I-I don't-" He was suddenly cut off when I heard a screeching of tires coming from my right. I glanced to to the sound as the guy did, and my eyes widened at the bright red Satomobile zooming towards me at incredibly fast speeds. The guy yelled,

"Watch out!" I thought, Oh Crap. But before I knew what was happening, I felt a searing pain in my gut, and I was thrown into the air. I landed with a painful thump, and was left groaning there on the road. Everything was sore, and I couldn't move a single part of my body. The last thing I saw was the hoodlums rushing toward the offensive car, and the angry roar of the guy with sea-green eyes, before I blacked out.

Percy POV:

I blanched as the question was asked. Who was I? I didn't know. I tried to think of anything. Anything at all. But I couldn't. This wasn't normal. What was normal at this point anyway?! I snapped my gaze back to the Avatar, I could bet that my emotions of panic were showing clearly on my face my the bewildered expression that adorned the young woman. I whispered reluctantly,

"I-I don't-" Suddenly I heard A screeching sound, and stopped what I was saying, grateful of the distraction.

I looked towards the sound, and saw the red Sato-mobile from earlier zooming towards Korra in incredibly fast speeds. I saw what was going to happen a second before it actually happened. I shouted to the Avatar,