Training

(A/N: couldn't think of a title! Ugggg, help me!)
Frisk p.o.v.
I looked at flowey, worried. He was smiling and saying "kill him, kill him now!". I looked at papyrus, who was smiling. I pressed act and started flirting
*time skip brought to you by my lazyness*
I had spared Papyrus, went on a date, and was now walking through waterfall. I heard loud grunts and metal clanging. I decided to check out the noise. I walked closer to the noise. Then, hid. It was two people, or monsters, fighting? I thought 'why are they fighting?! What did the human do?!'
Chara p.o.v.
I was being attacked with spears from all angles! I was thrilled! Determination rushed through my body! Undyne stopped for a bit. She looked to the left of me. I stopped, not wanting to hurt her. She was just staring... I turned to see what was there and saw nothing... At that moment, a spear came hurlding towards my head! I blocked it but barely.
"Always pay attention in battle! If you don't, you'll die!" She yelled.
"Okay, okay undyne calm you gills" I replied, snickering.
She yelled furiously. I knew she hated when monsters did that. She started attacking with full force! I loved it! I'm such a megalomaniac! After a while we both got tired. We went inside for tea and hot chocolate. She drank tea...dads favorite...golden flower tea. I felt tears in my eyes when I saw her making the tea.
"Hey! Punk! Don't cry! He wouldn't want that!" She said, actually concerned for once.
"Y-yea...it's just...trying so hard...not to let everyone down...and save them..." I said sadly.
"You'll use the souls once we have them all right undyne? No one ever gets past you, mettaton or me! Usually you" I mumbled the last part.
"Of course punk!" She replied. We talked for a bit and burnt our tongues. Dad would of been happy to share some tea with us...