The short walk

Frisk p.o.v.
That little rat! He pretended to help me just to steal her away! Why do I ever trust this damn boy! Oh yea, I owe him something... Welp... Now he's gonna date her! My queen! I woke up, from my terrible thoughts to see Chara waving her hand in front me, trying to snap me back into reality.

"You zoned out bud. You okay? Jus-"

"Don't even say his damn name!" I blurted out to her.

"Jeez, calm down" she replied with, looking scared.

I continued eating, not wanting to talk. I took a glance, god how I wish I didn't, at Chara and Justice. His arm was right there, around her neck.
I got up from the lunch table at which Chara, Asriel, Justice, and I were sitting.

"What did I do to pick his nerve..?" I heard a male voice say. God... I'd punch him but then i'd get suspended.

*timeskip due to it being 5:20 am*

I walked out of school, only to be greeted by an overexcited Chara. What, did Justice ask her out?

"Hey Chara, what's up" I ask.

"Nothing but to tell you that you're a great friend"

"What do you want from me Chara?" I replied with.

"I want you to do two things, watch an awesome anime with me, about a dragon maid, and to not be a downer at the next meeting, or silently curse me!" she said happily.

"Sure to the first request, and no promises to the second"

We started to walk home, quietly. Not a regular quiet, as if it were an anime and the main character and another main character were walking home after  something fun. It was an awkward quiet. Yup, awkward silence. Then, I spoke.

"He asked you out right? He as in the dirty bastard known as Justice" I said through gritted teeth.

"He is kind and nice! Not a dirty bastard. Second, yes. I said yes. He did ask me out, and I said yes" she replied a bit angered.

I spoke out, "Mr. Pretty boy will break you like a twig Chara. Don't let him hurt you"

She snapped back at me, "He won't Idiot"

We had arrived, which I noticed only because a door was opened in my face. Why does our door even push out?!

"Good afternoon my Children!" Toriel greeted us with, or, Asriel and Chara with. Wait, when did Asriel show up?

"Hello to you too Frisk!" she followed up with.

(Hoi my people, guess who's back, back again? Its me! Welp, now, i'll be updating weekly now! Yay! More story for y'all and less guilt for me! Also, I'd like to know how many of you are going to comicon, or have been. Maybe gone in a different state then me but anyway, hope you had fun! Or will have fun. If you didn't or can't go, I might post some of my pictures for you guys if you like. Just comment yer answer. (Just something little to bring y'all back)