Date

Frisk p.o.v.
She said,
"Hey Frisk! I saw your note and checked yes! I'd love to go on a date with ya! So, nice cream right?"

I felt my heart stop, then start beating out of control! Sh-She said yes?! Good thing I saved my gold from the underground.
We started walking to the nice cream parlor. I opened the door and said something stupid.
"My queen, Ms. Dreemurr." I said a bit loudly. She giggled and walked inside. Every monster inside saw her and bowed in place. All the humans just stared at her. Her face turned red. Maybe from embarrassment?

Anyway, we walked to a booth and started talking. She talked about her family and friends. I gazed into her red ruby eyes. They're the prettiest eyes I've ever seen! We got nice cream a few minutes after we had taken our seats. She got a double chocolate chip while I got cookies and cream. While she wasn't looking I decided to take a small nibble of her nice cream. I left a bite mark in the nice cream. She looked at it. She stared into my eyes right after. She leaned over and took a bite the same size as mine was. She leaned back and kept eating hers. We both started laughing quietly.
After finishing, we headed home.
*timeskip to the house*

Chara p.o.v.
We walked inside and started watching T.V.. He sat straight and gazed at the television. He started talking a small conversation.
"Chara?"
"Yea?" I replied.
"Your family. Where are they? The monster family. It's mean to adopt a child, raise them for a bit, then leave. It sounds straight up rude if you ask me! So, where are they?" He said.
"They aren't mean! They are the nicest beings in the world! The Dreemurrs were the best! Humans, like you, shouldn't talk about things unless you know what your talking about! You can't talk to me about MY FAMILY unless you know what happened!" I yelled furiously. I stomped upstairs to my room and cried loudly. What an a-hole!

Frisk p.o.v.
I heard her crying. Loudly. I must of said something. Well I know what I said but I didn't know why she got so mad. I only said my opinion of her family. If you adopt a child, then leave them, and they have to keep an entire kingdom together, then you're a deadbeat!(hehe) I decided to leave it alone for now. I know she'll be avoiding me for the next week or so. I definitely failed with this date.

(A/N: Sorry for such a short chapter! Sooooo...imma change my update schedule. It will be, a chapter Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. So you can expect a chapter on those days)