Bullying starts

Third p.o.v.
Chara and Frisk walked into math. A few girls threw paper at Chara. Frisk wanted to help but he would get the same treatment if he did. A boy sat next to Chara. He passed Chara a note. Chara looked at the note. It read,
"Dear Chara.
My name is Justice. I've been bullied by those girls before. If they get on your nerves just scare em away somehow. Don't let them get you down.
Sincerely, Justice."
Chara p.o.v.
I looked at the note happily. Someone cared. He was also pretty cute. He had black hair and pale skin like me. He had a small upper body. I felt blood rush to my face. I looked at my desk. It was really shiny so I could see my face a bit. It was bright red. Frisk sat on the other side of me. He looked mad.
Frisk p.o.v.
Justice?! Wth?! He knows I like her! What did he do to make her blush?! Why is she blushing?! Does she like him?! I'll kill him!
Justice p.o.v.
I passed her a note. She seemed sad. I had run away yesterday so I wanted to make up for it.

Math finished soon after.

*skip literacy to lunch cus I'm lazy*
Chara p.o.v.
I walked up to Justice and thanked him for the encouraging note. He smiled.
"No problem! I love to make people smile!" He said. He is so nice! I hate humans but...he was so kind, caring, and loving. Well from what I've seen. The bell rang. I rushed to my locker since I forgot my books. There was a note waiting for me. It said,
"Hey Chara.
It's from me, Frisk. Want to hang out later? We could get some nice cream and lounge on the couch. Maybe watch t.v.?
Kinda like a date? Well, hope you say yes!
From your friend, Frisk." It had two boxes on the bottom. One said yes and the other said no. It wasn't in Frisk's handwriting though. He didn't write this. Who did? Well...anyway, I checked yes and left it in Frisk's locker.
Frisk p.o.v.
I walked to my locker and saw a note. I read it. It was in Justice's handwriting. Wait, Chara checked yes?! I get to hang out with her later! Just me and her! Actually hanging out! A date with Chara. Wait, a date with Chara! Wth am I gonna talk about with her?! She tried to kill me when she first met me! I'm so nervous!

*timeskip to afterschool*
Still Frisk p.o.v.
I walked over to her. What will she say?! Maybe it was a joke to mess with me! She said...
(And done! U gotta wait till Monday)