12 [i missed you]

DAHLIA couldn't sit still. She kept from her seat as she heard a car pull up, and she ran outside, thinking it was Cole, but still smiled when she saw Bobbi.

"Bobs! Are you finally coming?" Dahlia asked, and Bobbi sighed.

"Don't leave," Bobbi said, and Dahlia scrunched her eyebrows.

"What do you mean?" Dahlia said.

"Don't leave with Cole," Bobbi said, pushing the hair from her face.

"I need you Dahlia," Bobbi admitted, and Dahlia smiled and put her hand on her shoulder.

"Oh Bobbi," Dahlia said, "I need you too."

But Bobbi frowned, pushing her hand from her shoulder.

"No, it's not that. I'm- I'm... I'm in love with you,"  Bobbi said, and she sighed with relief, "I'm in love with you, Dahlia."

Dahlia's jaw dropped, but Bobbi intervened before she could say anything.

"I want you to stay with me," Bobbi said, "please."

"Bobbi," Dahlia whispered, sitting on the bench, "I..."

"You don't feel the same," Bobbi said, slumping down on the bench in defeat.

"No," Dahlia agreed, "but you need to listen to me. You don't love me."

Bobbi began to protest, but Dahlia cut her off.

"You just think you are. Real love, true love, is not... me. You love me I'm a different way Bobs, and I love you too. You're my best friend, my sister," Dahlia said, squeezing her best friends hand.

"Yeah," Bobbi said, "and Cole?"

"Should be here soon," Dahlia said instantly with excitement. Bobbi smiled and shook her head.

"Do me a favour, Dahlia," Bobbi said, and Dahlia nodded.

"Tell him you love him. That you're in love with him," Bobbi said, and Dahlia looked at her in surprise.

"I'm not-"

"Bullshit."

Dahlia sighed and shook her head.

"Don't be stubborn. You and Cole have something special. Something real. Don't screw it up."

---

"Lia!" A voice called, 10 minutes after Bobbi had left. Dahlia jumped up from her seat, her grin widening after she saw Cole running towards her. She ran to him, and they both ran into a huge hug, her legs wrapped around his waist, and his arms holding her as tight as possible, his face in her neck, not letting her go.

"Cole," she mumbled into his hair and he let out a huge sigh, making Dahlia chuckle.

"I missed you so much."

---

I cri