16 [say no more]

BUT Dahlia never made it to Cole. Instead, he came running to her, pushing her into the truck as he explained what had happened, causing silence and tears on the car journey home.

Dahlia flew through the hospital doors, Cole on her tail as she stuttered the name of the person she was trying so desperately to find.

As Dahlia ran past the lift and up the stairs, her mind contemplated the worst, and her foot missed a step, but instead of falling, Cole had grabbed her arm to help her continue running.

Down the halls that seemed endless, Dahlia ran till she ran past a red-head that she couldn't identify, and bust through the doors, seeing her best friend lying in a hospital bed.

"Wanna sign my cast?" Bobbi joked as Dahlia practically threw herself at her.

"Hey hey, easy. Car accidents take a toll on a gal," Bobbi said, stiffening when she felt a small amount of pain course through her body.

Dahlia took a step back to assess her injuries. She had her arm in a cast, and her leg was wrapped up; stitches on her head and a busted lip, but she looked fine other than that.

"What the hell happened?" Dahlia exhaled as she sat beside Bobbi, not noticing Cole or the red head behind her.

"I was just walking, and the car came out of no where. It wasn't going too fast, and they're taking full responsibility, and paying for my hospital fees as an apology," Bobbi explained, while Dahlia nearly began to cry.

"I was so damn worried," Dahlia said, but her gaze slipped over to the red head.

"Madeline?" Dahlia said in surprise, and she sent a small wave her way. Dahlia looked at Bobbi for answers.

"We're... me and her... we were just-" Bobbi said, but Dahlia raised her hand.

"Say no more," Dahlia said.

"So," Bobbi said after a few beats of silence, "how was the road trip?"

---

there's gonna be a few extra chapters at the end of this book about Bobbi and Maddy's relationship btw

Stars ➳ Cole Sprouse ✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें