21 [bc2; baking]

"WELL? How is life without me?" Dahlia said down the phone, and Bobbi laughed.

"Quiet," Bobbi said, a smile still plastered on her face.

"Wow, you sound happy," Dahlia observed, and Bobbi rolled her eyes.

"Is that such a bad thing?" Bobbi said, and Dahlia laughed down the phone.

"No, but I would like to know the cause of this world wide phenomenon," Dahlia joked, and Bobbi rolled her eyes, and there was a settled silence, "...it doesn't happen to be because of a certain red head?"

"How did you-?" Bobbi asked.

"People talk," Dahlia dismissed, "you're getting off topic. How good is she in bed?"

Bobbi choked.

"What the fuck Dahlia?" She coughed as her best friend laughed manically on the other end of the phone.

"I was just kidding, relax Bobs," she giggled, before there were muffled voices on the end of the phone, "listen Bobbi, I gotta go, call you later?"

"Sure," Bobbi nodded.

"Unless you're too busy fucking Maddy?" Dahlia grinned, as Bobbi spluttered.

"Dahlia Spencer!" She exclaimed, and her laughter was the last thing Bobbi heard as the line cut.

"What was that about?" Madelaine smiled as she walked into the flat, carrying two coffees.

"My idiot best friend," Bobbi muttered, taking the coffee and smiling gratefully.

"How are her and Cole getting along?" Madelaine asked, talking a sip of her coffee.

"Didn't really ask, she was too busy... being an idiot," Bobbi said, and Madelaine laughed.

"I like Dahlia, she's funny," Madelaine smiled, and Bobbi felt a deep jealously pricked at her heart.

"Well, what're we doing today?" Madelaine asked, rubbing her hands together.

"It's up to you," Bobbi shrugged, drinking her coffee, and Madelaine grinned.

"Let's bake," she said, and Bobbi scoffed.

"Okay, I take that back, I'll clearly be making the decisions here," Bobbi said, and Madelaine pouted.

"No fair. C'mon Bobbi, you gotta get out of you comfort zone a little. Please?" Madelaine smiled softly, taking Bobbi's hands, and in that moment, Bobbi realised she would do anything to make her happy.

"Okay," she said without realising it, "fine, yeah, let's bake."

Madelaine squealed in happiness, throwing her hands in the air and doing a little dance, making a small smile appear in Bobbi's face.