*1*

I wake up at the sound of a window breaking. the clock next to my bed marks 3 in the morning as I sat up. For a moment I thought my head was playing tricks with me, but then I heard the same breaking noise. Quietly I get out of bed and left my room taking the baseball bat that rested by the door on my way out. As I step into the hallway, I hear another commotion. Which by the sound of it, someone is definitely in the kitchen. Slowly and as quietly as I am able to, I keep on walking down the hall, gripping the bat in my hand and raising it up, ready to attack the unwanted guest.

I let out a frustrated sigh as I reach the end of the hallway. It was so unfortunate that my roommates Jaehyun and Yuta just happened to stay at their parent's house longer than planned. At this moment, I regretted not staying another day in China.

Gathering courage, I walked closer to the kitchen entrance as I see a shadow going through the kitchen drawers. Slowly I reach for the light switch, counting to three in my head before turning the light on. As the bright light illuminates the room, the unwanted guest froze in place. Gripping the bat in my hands stronger, I walk into the kitchen before speaking.

"Who are you? How and why did you come here?"

The intruder slowly raises his hands before turning around. Before me, stands a boy a little bit shorter than me and probably older than me. He has dark messy hair and his brown orbs pierce through me.

"How did you get in here?"

"Why are you here?"

"You do know that you're in no position to ask questions right? You're the one that broke into my apartment, the one doing the questioning should be only me. I'm going to ask again, how did you get here?"

The boy opens his mouth, but before he can say anything, another voice is heard from the window.

"Taeyong-ah what's taking you so long?"

The boy's eyes widen and I instantly turn around to see another figure climbing through the broken window.

"Hansol hyung?" -- I ask lowering the bat in my hands as the other male turns around with wide eyes.

"Winwin-ah, why are you here?"

"Why is everyone asking me questions like I'm the odd one in this situation? The questions is, why are you here?"

Hansol hyung looked at the boy in the kitchen before looking everywhere else but me.

"Don't tell me... Are you trying to do something to Yuta hyung again?"

Hansol was Yuta's boyfriend. They had been on and off for the past three years, and every time Yuta hyung calls it off, Hansol hyung does something in return to hurt him. Last time it happened was five months ago, and Hansol broke into our apartment to kidnap Yuta's hamster, Sungkyu. He had been so mad that he vandalized Hansol's most precious item, his blue Audi R8. Yuta was no person to mess with, especially when it involved something as precious to him as his hamster, which Hansol lost by accident the day he kidnapped him. It was odd to me how after the stupid arguments, and the childish acts they were still together, but that's the way love worked and I wasn't going to questions something that I didn't comprehend.

"Winwin-ah, please don't tell Yuta about it."

"About what? That you were planning to do something to him or that you are the one responsible for the broken window?"

"Winwin, please keep it a secret."

"Why should I? Once again, you broke into our apartment, he has the right to know about this."

"Please don't tell him. If you help me out, I promise to pay for your daily ice cream for a month."

At the mention of ice cream, I almost give in, but Yuta is my best friend and I couldn't betray him.

"Mianhae hyung, but I can't help you. Not this time. I think it's better that you leave, Yuta hyung should be coming back from the airport soon and it's better if he doesn't see you here. Also,"-- I looked at the boy that was still glued to his place on the kitchen before looking back at Hansol hyung-- "take your friend with you. Regarding the window, it's not the first time you have broken it, so Yuta hyung would know it was you even if I take the blame."

"Winwin-ah~"

"Hyung, instead of doing bad things to Yuta hyung, you should talk to him and sort things out. It's not the first time you two fight and it definitely won't be the last one, so it would be easier if you talk things out with him. You seem to be forgetting that Yuta doesn't live lone, and its uncomfortable for me and Jaehyun to clean up after your mess every time you guys fight. I know Yuta hyung is immature, and I also know that he won't change, but maybe you should take the first step and be at least more mature and responsible than he is, or else this relationship that you two have won't last. I really have to sleep now, make sure you turn off the light when you leave, you know where the door is at."

Without given either boy a second glance, I turned around and went back to my room.

************************

I looked at the retreating back of the blonde haired boy until he was out of my sight, then I looked back at Hansol hyung. He looked back at me before taking a seat in one of the couches. Sighting, I walk to the leaving room and take a seat on the small couch across from him.

"Hyung, I know you're not going to like this, but maybe that boy is right."

"I know, leave it to Winwin to make me feel like trash. He's such a good kid, but I hate it when he's right, because I know he's right in everything he says."

"But hyung, didn't you say the apartment was going to be empty?"

"That's what I thought. Last time I talked to Yuta, he said they were all coming home tomorrow. I guess Winwin decided to come back a day earlier."

"Is Winwin his real name? That's quite an odd name."

"No, his real name is Sicheng, but we call him Winwin."

"Why is that?"

"I don't know, Yuta said that was his nickname, so we have always called him like that."

I nodded and stared at the floor, suddenly finding it interesting. We stayed quiet for a while until Hansol hyung spoke again.

"Taeyong-ah, it's late. you should go back to the apartment."

"What about you?"

"I'm going to wait for Yuta. His plane should be landing anytime soon."

"Alright, then I'll see you tomorrow."

I stood up from the couch and left the apartment. That night as I laid in my bed unable to sleep, I kept on thinking of the blonde boy whose name was as beautiful as him. That night, I fell asleep while singing his name in my head: Sicheng.