*2*

As soon as I stepped out of class, I was ambushed in a hug by Yuta.

"Sicheng-ah~ Mianhae, you must have been really startled last night."

"It's alright, how did it go?"

This morning when I woke up, I found Hansol hyung sleeping on the couch. According to what Jaehyun told me before I left this morning, Yuta and Hansol hyung were having a discussion when he arrived and was now giving him a cold shoulder. He didn't want to ask more because Yuta was always really sensitive after discussions, so it was better to give him some time.

"Did Jaehyun told you?"

"He just told me you had a discussion. He knows as much as I do."

"I really own you one, Hansol told me everything that happened. I really had no idea you were feeling that way. You should have told me, you know I would do anything to make you happy."

"Hyung, you sound like my boyfriend."

"I might as well be! Just think of me as your Japanese mother, I'll take care of you as much as your birth mother does."

"Alright. So, are you going to tell me what happened or not?"

"We made a promise."

"What kind of promise?"

"We promised not to argue about stupid things and to take our problems to his apartment."

"That's good, you're making a progress in your relationship."

"Yeah, I guess you can say that. It might be a bit hard at the beginning, but I promise you that we wont bother Jaehyun and you with our problems again.

Yuta smiled at me and it was impossible not to smile back. His smile was always contagious, and no matter how mad I was, he always made me smile.

"By the way, Hansol told me you met Taeyong."

"Taeyong? Whos that?"

"Hansol's friend, the one that came into our apartment last night? Does it ring a bell?"

"You mean the boy that looks like Jack Frost"

"Yep, that's the one! What do you think of him?"

"That he's a troublemaker and that he should stay outside our apartment?"

"On that you are right. At least you know he's not your type."

"I don't have a type, I don't even want one."

"Sicheng! You know, its time for you to start seeing people, to move on."

"I have already moved on."

"Really? Then why do you still sleep with the stuffed animal he gave you?"

Embarrassed, I looked away and walked away from him. I didn't make it far when Yuta was already next to me again.

"I know what you're going to say, there's no need for you to repeat it."

"Sicheng, you know I want the best for you right?"

"I know."

"You need to move on from him and find happiness again."

"I am already happy."

"No you are not, you're just making yourself busy with school just so you don't have to worry about being happy. I know you better that you know yourself."

"I hate when you're right."

"But either way you love me."

"Yuta smiled at me and pulled me close to him as we walked to the cafeteria."