We Need to Leave

"Annie let's get out of here now, please." I stood up as Macy was moving toward me, but was always facing everyone in the room.

"Macy!" we heard Benny yell as he was getting up walking in her direction, he had always had a liking for Macy that I found really cute.

"Hey my little man, I need you to do me a favor okay" His little face lit up.

"Okay, for you Macy," His chubby cheeks went pink as he looked to me then to our parents

"I'm really sorry I can't stay and play with you now, but I have to say some bad words to these two bad guys here." He gave them a pouty look. "I need you to go upstairs so I do not scare you or upset you, can you do that for me?" he nodded his head and began going up the stairs.

I was next to Macy as everyone watched Benny climb the stairway moping all the way. We all turned back to face one another as my brother moved toward us with a small half smirk on his face blocking our closest pathway to the door. The prince still just sat on the couch seemingly amused. I really wanted to punch him. As my parents just sat motionless with shock and confusion at Macy's behavior. They thought she was a sweet, quiet girl and they were wrong.

"Well, well, it's been a long time Macy." my brother looking at Macy very odd like, wait a second, I think he was just checking out my best friend, oh my god ewwwwwwwww.

"Back off buddy boy, I'm not interested in what you're selling, so unless you want to be tasered and peppered sprayed I suggest you move." Max just laughed as he took another step closer to her and was in Macy's arm's reach.

I'm sure you all know what happened if you piss Macy off with a teaser in her hand and in invade her space. Yep, that's right, she moved her device as I shut my eyes and heard the electric clicking noise as she moved forward. Then, it stopped and I heard her gasp as my eyelids flung open, as my brother was still standing no longer looking amused. She stiffened and did it again as I watched this time, she pressed it to his stomach and nothing but the noise happened. He didn't even flinch.

"Will you stop that" he snatched it out of her hand "it tickles, and I'm not in the mood now, well unless you want to...” his smirk returned to his face. Macy was frozen. I looked toward the door and started backing up and maneuvering us to get closer to the door.

"I don't understand, you should be on the ground!" Macy stood staring at him and he at her as the prince had finally decided to stand and went to stand beside him.

"Macy it doesn't matter now, let's get out of here,” I pleaded. She finally broke eye contact with Max, and started backing up with me toward the door.

But my brother made one large step and was now right in front of her as she raised her hand and sprayed pepper spray right in his face, which caused him to bring his hands up to his eyes. We were almost out the door when he caught up to us. The whites of his eyes were a black color, and he was visibly angry.

"Now that really pissed me off," he said clenching his teeth. We were out the front door still looking back at my brother. We froze as he spoke. We saw what was in his mouth. There were two very long, very white, very sharp looking teeth, canine teeth. Man, they were freaking fangs! I heard Macy gasp at the same time I did. She saw what I had. If I was crazy then she was too or was this a dream it could not be real.

"Annie we need to leave and we need to leave right now" Macy said, as she made another step back and I followed as well. We were down the porch steps. Both Max and the prince were standing side by side at front of the door looking down at us. I was scared out of my mind. This was not my brother, and I do not even want to know what that thing is he has brought here. As we made another step back, "RUN!!!!!!!" Macy screamed. We both turned and made a mad dash for her truck.