Beat 'Em Up

This is another Batfam x reader
There is usual of Y/N = your name.
W/C = weapon of choice

Warnings: swearing and violence.
Please enjoy!

     "There's one runaway," said Alfred into the comm. You could basically see him sitting back in the chair in front of the monitor in the bat cave, sipping tea calmly. And what were you doing with your adoptive family? Beating up thugs.
     "On it," yelled Jason and Barbara at the same time.
     The goon started to shoot over his shoulder in your general direction.
     "Are we all clear?" Bruce asked Alfred.
     Bruce, Cassandra, Tim, and Dick were a few blocks down. Although both groups of drug dealing "baddies" (as Jason liked to call them) were fairly large, your group was larger.
     "Yes, sir," came Alfred's answer.
     "Fuck!" you heard Barbara yell after a gun shot.
     Looking up from the guy you just knocked unconscious, you saw Jason shoot the goon that had started to run away in the back of the knee.
     "Language," Dick said, clearly hearing it over the comm.
     "Shut up, Robin's been shot. A 0.9."
     You jogged over to where they're kneeling.
     "It's not the pain, he says," Jason said, bored.
     "We need to extract the bullet," you say.
     "Don't let Tim help," Damian said, applying pressure to his left shoulder.
     "Not in my dreams, Dami," Tim replied.
     "Damn, you're lucky that guy couldn't aim or he'd have hit your lung or, worse, your heart," you analyzed.
     "Would it be worse?" asked Jason.
     "But if you HADN'T GOTTEN IN THE WAY NOBODY WOULD HAVE GOTTEN SHOT. I don't care if it's Demon or not. I had him," Barbara said. "I could've stopped him."
     Jason stood dramatically and reloaded his gun. "Let's get him."
"Red Hood, we are not killing him," Bruce said over the comm.
"Aw come on!" he said, disappointed.
"Let's just get back to the cave," you said, putting away your w/c.
     Everyone either grappled back, went in the batmobile, or if your name was Jason you grabbed onto the top and held on whooping and hollering.
     Alfred immediately helped out the bullet wound on Damian.

**--Time skip brought to you by Robin!Jason Todd making faces at Bruce during a Justice League meeting--**

Jason came into the cave whistling the next morning. You looked up from the book you were reading, surprised at his good mood. He handed a sleep-deprived-Tim (A/N: same) another cup of coffee who looked skeptically at his older brother.
"What is this?" Tim asked.
"Coffee," Jason replied.
Tim still looked wary. "No 'morning assbutt replacement'?"
Jason shook his head.
"How do I know this isn't poisoned?" Tim asked.
"Can I not do something kind?" Jason asked.
"No," Tim answered.
     The rest of the batfam walked in, doing their own thing. Stephanie walked over to Tim, and was handed a waffle from Jason.
"Thanks, Jay," she said. "You're being nice."
Barbara walked by and heard this. She stopped, looked at Jason for a few seconds before gasping.
"Oh, my god, you killed him: didn't you?" Barbara asked Jason.
"I'm not dead," said Tim assured her.
     You stood by your siblings now, seeing what the conversation was.
"Not you. The thug that shot Damian," said Barbara.
"Apparently I'm not allowed to be in a good mood," Jason said.
"No, you're not because you're only in a good mood when you kill," Barbara said.
With a roll of his eyes, Jason answered, "Okay, yes: I killed him. So what?"
"Aw, he cares about Demon," Stephanie said.
"I don't! Just...don't tell Damian or Bruce."
"Don't tell Bruce what?" came a voice behind Jason.
"He's right behind me, isn't he," muttered Jason.
     You and the other three nodded, Barbara with a smirk.
Jason turned around, saying, "All I did was take care of a drug dealing pimp, okay?"
Bruce sighed. "And by 'take care of' you mean kill."
     Jason nodded.
"Your punishment–" he started to say before walking over to a notebook. He took a pen and added a tally to a full page in the middle of the book. "–is to count all these tallies, and I know the real number so I'll know if you actually did count correctly."
Jason sighed. "That's not that hard."
Bruce took out a bin of notebooks, all labeled "Jason's kills".
      "All these tallies," Bruce repeated. He started to walk away before turning back and adding, "Oh, and I will be telling Damian."
With a groan, Jason walked over to the bin and opened a notebook. "I am an adult, Bruce!" he called after him.
     You four snickered and turned away.

**-- Another time skip, this time brought to you by Bruce giving all his kids hugs --**

"So, where did you say Jason was right now?" asked Nightwing aka Richard Grayson over the comm as he punched The Riddler in the jaw
"Well," answered Red Robin aka Tim, "Bruce is making him count all his kills."
     Tim smirked as he dodged a punch from a henchman.
He heard Dick laugh on the other end. "No wonder he was so grumpy when I asked if he was coming."

How'd you like it? It was kind of random and I got a bit of writers block in the middle but I think it came out decent. Two chapters in one day! Wow!
Comment suggestions; I'm always welcome to some. If you have any feedback please let me know. Suggestions or feedback can be added in the comments or dm-ed to me.

Thanks for reading and stay whelmed🦇