Tag, You're It

So I've noticed this has been getting no reads and I realized maybe because it isn't a Batfam x reader. So I'm doing an 'experiment' if you will and I'm trying this chapter with the reader.

There is usual of Y/N = your name.
Age estimate-
Dick- 23
Barbara- 23
Jason- 19
Cassandra- 17 (??)
Tim- 16
Stephanie- 16
You- 15
Damian- 13

Warnings: language. Jason is in it, is there not going to be profanity?

Please enjoy!

Third Person POV-
It was silent in the Wayne manor, which was a change for once. Cassandra was training, which was silent, just like her. Tim and Barbara were doing detective work, Bruce was out on a date which he had gotten a lot of teasing from (especially from Jason) and complaining (from Damian), Dick was drumming his fingers for a while before deciding to read, you were also reading, Damian was doing his homework, and Jason was examining his guns and cleaning them. Dick wasn't too pleased about this but shrugged it off soon enough. No one knew where Alfred was.
Dick took his nose out of his book and looked around. A smirk formed on his lips. He silently stood from his seat and snuck behind Jason.
"TAG!" he yelled, touching Jason's shoulder. Jason hardly jumped, but he did stand up and turn around to face Dick.
"What the fuck?" he asked.
"Tag. It means you're it," Dick explained. "No tag-backs."
Everyone had stopped their activities to watch the two brothers. You held you're breath, waiting for Jason's reaction. But he just walked over to Damian and slapped his shoulder.
"You're it, shorty," he said.
Damian growled and pounced to where Tim was sitting. But Tim had already suspected this. He was already halfway across the room. Damian looked at the other possible victims in the room. His eyes locked onto yours.
"Shit," you mumbled.
Damian ran at you. Fumbling for your grappling hook, you managed to get it out of your pocket and shoot it at the ceiling with perfect timing. You rose up as Damian landed on your now empty seat. He sighed, looking at the rest. Cassandra tensed and got in a fighting stance when Damian glanced at her, a clear "no". He ran at Stephanie. She fake ran.
"Oh, no," Steph fake cried out when his hand touched her shoulder. She ran at Barbara. Every time Stephanie would try and tag her, Babs would dodge. It turned more into a training game than a school kid game. Eventually, Jason tagged you.
You were by the door, trying to find the best contingent.
"This has turned more into training than a game," observed Dick.
"Which is something you probably should be doing," came a voice behind you.
You tensed before turning around to face Bruce Wayne. A thought struck your mind and it seemed almost idiotic. But you still reached out your hand and touched Bruce's arm.
"Tag," you said.
Then you ran like hellhounds were chasing you and managed to get to your  grappling line from before when Damian had tried to tag you and you climbed to the ceiling. When safely far from the ground, you looked at how Bruce reacted. He had, to your surprise, had a small smile.
"Y/n?" he said, looking up at you.
"Yes?" you asked, trying for an innocent smile.
"You're going to regret that," he said running over until Damian spoke up.
"No tag-backs, Father," he informed.
Bruce looked at Damian, then ruffled his hair.
"Well, that means you're it," Bruce said.
Damian looked shocked, then angry, then proceeded to try and pounce on Tim again.
The game/training exercise continued until it was time for patrol. And the thieves that night were so confused at why everyone in the batfam seemed to have a laugh playing at their lips throughout the night.

Thanks for reading my work and stay whelmed🦇