Queen | A Courtside Beauty

Zayn Malik and his bestfriend Melvin Gregg got out of the limo and walked in the arena with paparazzi all up on them. Their favorite basketball team was playing, the Warriors and the Cavaliers. Both Melvin and Zayn put money on the Cavaliers. They put so much money on this game that it was ridiculous, but it was all worth it and money wasn't a problem for them anyway.

When they walked in the stadium they saw players getting warmed up for the game. And even saw a couple fans too. They got some popcorn and some drinks before they sat down in their courtside seats.

"Look those baddies over there," Melvin says nodding his head to the group of girls who just took their seats across the court from them. All looking bad as ever.

"Damn man," Zayn looked between Melvin and the girls with a wide grin on his face.

"I'm tryna holla at the girl in the red," Melvin says licking his lips as he stared at the light skinned girl in red who looked foreign.

Zayn looked at the group of ladies, as he was looking one girl particular stood out from all of them. She was wearing a baby pink body suit with designer shades covering her face, dreads that reached down to her waist, expensive heels on her feet and a Gucci purse on her arm. She looked...exclusive.

"Who you lookin' at like dat?" Melvin asks nudging Zayn's side with a curious look.

"The girl in the pink," Zayn says, not taking his eyes off the brown skinned beauty that was sitting directly across from him.

"She cute," Melvin shrugged.

Zayn rolled his eyes, "She ain't just cute. Shawty beautiful man."

"Okay, you owe me a hundred dollars if you don't get her number by the end of the night," Melvin says extending his hand.

Zayn looked at his friend with a look on his face then looked at the girl, "I don't know man..she bad as hell and she look like her attitude is on straight tens."

"You never know if you give it a try?" Melvin says with a cheesy smile.

Zayn decided to go with the bet so he shook Melvin's hand, "If I get her number then you owe me same."

"Bet," Melvin nodded.

-

something quick to set it up the story , don't worry it'll be longer in later chapters . hope you guys enjoy 😋 .

A/N: but this story contains violence that happens between a couple . there will be content that deals with abusive relationships . so don't read if you don't like those subjects . but most importantly , this book is about women of color 🍫✨ taking a rise into society and standing out because that is what we are made to do . I hope you guys will enjoy this as much I enjoy writing ☺️ .

vote/comment
- BookOfBandz