Queen | The Invasive Save

The next day was a game day for Kyrie Irving and the Cavaliers. That meant he was gonna be gone all day and hopefully all night until the next day. Sadly, it was in her contract to be there for his games to make it seem like she was a 'supportive finance'. It drove her crazy that her life was based off a contract. She wanted to live a successful and happy life but instead she fell into this trap.

She honestly wanted to be with Zayn right now. He made her happy, he made her feel special, and he treated her like a queen. God..that made her feel all types of ways everytime she thought about it. Not only that, she missed him even though she saw him yesterday. There was just something about him that she was just so attracted to.

Meanwhile, Kyrie was walking upstairs to the bedroom. He was getting ready to leave for his game but not just yet. He had a couple things to take care of first.

"I'm almost done—," Erin started but was pulled by her dreads and slammed to the wooden floor.

"What do you have business doin' with another nigga?!" Kyrie yelled slapping her across the face. "Have you lost your damn mind?!"

Erin was shocked, she look at him with pure fear, "K-Kyrie I—,"

"You think you can be a hoe now?! What business you got being with another nigga?!" Kyrie yelled, sending another smack to her face.

"K-Kyrie there's nobody else but you," Erin sobbed holding the side of her face, trying to scoot away from him.

"You think you can just kiss anybody, huh?!" Kyrie yelled, catching her off guard with that.

She looked at him with tears in her eyes, knowing exactly what he's saying, "What are you talking about?"

Kyrie slapped her again, his anger boiling as she continued to lie, "You know what I'm talking about! Don't lie bitch!"

Erin held her face in pain, tears streaming down her face as he just continued to yell at her.

"You think he loves you?" Kyrie chuckled bitterly. "Ain't nobody wants your clingy ass!"

"I'm sorry," Erin weeped softly.

"No you're not you fucking hoe," he sent another slap to her face, that was stung the most because he put all of his effort in. He stood over her, breathing heavily with angry eyes. "Get in the closet, you ain't going no where for a long time."

Erin struggled to get up so Kyrie helped her up by yanking her up to her feet and throwing her in the closet. He turned off the lights, locked the door and turned the music all the way up so nobody could hear her cries for help.

"Where is she?" Zayn sighed as he looked around the arena and there was no sign of Erin. They were texting last night about how they were going to meet up with each other after the game but it seems like she backed out without telling him.

"You good bro?" Melvin asked.

"My girl ain't here man," Zayn pouted.

Melvin smacked his lips, "You know that ain't your girl."

"She will be though," Zayn grinned.

"Aye fellas," Kyrie says walking up to them, long story short; they met at the after party because Zayn wanted to know what he was about, and he was feeling petty that day to.

"Wassup," Melvin says dabbing him up. "You ready man?"

"Yeah, my girl is sick so she couldn't make it," Kyrie said, but he was mostly targeting his words towards Zayn as he spoke.