Queen | Broken Chains

After three weeks in the hospital Erin was finally released. Her ribs weren't fully healed yet so she had to wear a brace until she got better. She has to be in a wheelchair until she was ready for physical therapy which would be next month. It was a bummer that she had to be in this wheelchair. It meant that she couldn't do a lot of things and it made her feel worthless but she knew she wasn't worthless because Zayn was around, and he made her feel a lot happier.

And Zayn was going to be with her every step of the way. He honestly canceled the next three photoshoots he was going to have for the next two months. Zayn cared about Erin dearly and he wasn't going to let her be out on her own. In fact, Erin would be staying at his place until further notice because he was that committed and he will always be.

On the other hand, Kyrie had a very rude awakening when he got out of the hospital. Jack and Jeff told him that the contract was over since he broke one of the aspects—which was being violent towards the other partner—. And on top of that, he owed Erin ten million dollars for everything. Since he treated Erin horribly he was going to lose his career too. His life was taking a sharp and he wasn't taking it too easy either.

"This is so uncomfortable," Erin groaned out of annoyance.

"I'm sorry babe," Zayn says kissing her pouted lips. "It's gonna be okay, I promise you."

"I really hate this thing," she says tapping her brace that was wrapped around her body.

"When you get better then you'll be alright Erin, just try to relax, okay?" Zayn assured.

Erin sighed, "Fine."

As Zayn was flipping through the channels and there was this news segment that was telling about the hottest news that was going in right now. Which was about Kyrie's and Erin's relationship.

"NBA player Kyrie Irving and his fiancé, Erin Peters, has called it a quits after a horrible accident that they were both involved in. Media says that Kyrie caused their car to crash on the highway since he was super intoxicated, which resulted a huge commotion on highway 8," the reporter says on the TV.

"Wow," Erin rolled her eyes and took the remote away from Zayn so she could turn off the TV.

"Geez," Zayn chuckled. "I wanted to watch that."

"Well I didn't," she mumbled.

He frowned at the change of her demeanor, "You okay baby?"

"Remember when I told you that I loved you at the hospital? I just wanted to tell you that I really meant it," Erin says looking down.

Zayn lifted her chin, "I know you meant it Erin and I meant it too. I do love you, and I feel like we should embrace that, you know?"

"Yeah," she says smiling slightly.

"Do you want to be with me?" Zayn asked curiously.

"I do but I'm just not ready for it," Erin told him honestly. "Being with Kyrie just literally damaged me, physically and emotionally. You're like the best thing that has ever happened to me Zayn, but I'm just need some time."

"I understand Erin," Zayn says kissing her forehead. "I'll wait baby, I'll wait."

-

super short 😁 sorry . got two other Zayn Malik interracial books I gotta work on too , and I want to get those out the way so I can work on some Harry Styles interracial books that I have in mind for later on .

vote/comment
- BookOfBandz