Queen | The Photoshoots

Zayn was very serious when it came to Erin modeling for him. He wanted to make sure everything was perfect by scheduling the photoshoot on the right day and he made sure to give out her email to everyone he knew. Zayn brought in his top designers, hair stylists, make-up artist and the people who worked for him as well. He just wanted everything to go well.

Meanwhile, Erin was getting very excited for this photoshoot. People were emailing her about it and everything. One day she actually got the chance to meet some of Zayn's staff and they were so nice to her. She was nervous but the voice in her head told her to be confident. And plus, she trusted Zayn with all of this.

So a few short days later Erin was going to be on her way to the photoshoot. She was told to dress comfy for today. So she had on grey sweats, a white t-shirt with her black Nike slides and some black sunglasses to cover her face. After she was sone dressing she grabbed one of her Gucci purses and walked downstairs to head out.

"Where are you going?" Kyrie asked from the couch.

"Out to eat that's all," Erin simply told him.

Kyrie looked her up and down, finding nothing suspicious about her so he rolled his eyes, "Bye then."

Erin left the house and let out deep breath once she did. She got in her light blue Ferrari and took off to where the photoshoot was going to be taking place.

"Is everything set?" Zayn asked everybody in the large room and earned a bunch of nods. He then looked down at his phone and saw that he recently got a text from Erin.

Baby Erin
- uhm..I just walked in and I have no idea where to go.

Zayn
- don't worry I'm gonna get you
Zayn
- just stay put

Baby Erin
- alright

Zayn got up from his seat and walked out of the large room to the lobby. When he got down to the end of the hallway he saw her sitting down in one of the chairs.

"Hey baby," Zayn says casually.

Erin looked up from her phone and smiled at the sight of him, "Hey Z."

"You ready?" He asks.

"Yeah," she says softly and stood up from the chair, her fingers now being tangled with his own.

"Everybody in there is nice. They are encouraging and they aren't judgmental, trust me. But if someone crosses you up then don't hesitate to tell me because they'll be fired on sight," Zayn says.

"Oh stop Zayn," Erin shook her head at him. "You can't put me over everybody."

"Watch me," Zayn snorted before they walked in the large room.

All heads turned when they walked in together holding hands. On the spot probably everybody in the room melted at the sight of them. Zayn looked happy and the woman he was holding hands with looked happy too. There was no doubt that everybody thought they would go good together.

"Guys this is Erin, and she'll be working with us today. Try not to overwhelm her, this is her first time doing this," Zayn said to everybody in the room.

Everybody nodded and some people came up to greet her. She found the atmosphere friendly and warm. Erin had a good feeling about this.

"You're gonna go in the rooms and they're going to get you ready, okay?" Zayn says to her.

Erin nodded but looked at him, "Can you stay close by, though?"

"Of course I will," Zayn says assuringly, he then guided her to back were all the cosmetologists/makeup artists were at.