Queen | Embrace

Queen | Embrace

"Zayn..move your hands," Erin mumbles.

The Paki-Brit man groaned with his eyes closed, "What you talking about?"

"You know exactly what I'm talkin' bout," Erin says smacking her teeth.

Zayn opened his eyes, those hazel orbs looking so bright in the sun, he smirked, "Baby you know I can't keep my hands to myself when I'm around you."

"Well you better learn, now move," Erin groaned as she tried to remove his hands from her ass, but he just kept putting then there. "Man stop."

"Aw, don't be like that," Zayn chuckled, grabbing a handful of her ass, he must admit it, he liked how thick she was. That shit was cute to him.

"Man get off," she groaned, moving away but he just pulled her close.

"Why you such in a rush baby?" Zayn laughed kissing her cheek.

"Zayn, shut up," Erin tried not to smile but it was hard, she ended up letting out a few giggles.

"You wasn't saying that when I was eating you out yesterday," Zayn mumbled against her neck, letting out a secret laugh but she had heard him.

"Zayn!" Erin squealed, hitting his chest. "Don't put me on blast man."

"Okay, I'm sorry," he laughed then wiped the happy tears that were about to fall, he sighed, "What's the plans babe?"

"Don't you have a job? Like—oh my god a job...I forgot that I had work!" She squealed.

"Fuck no," Zayn pulled her back before she could go anywhere. "You're staying right here with me, understand babe?"

"Zayn I—,"

He shushed her, "No excuses, I ain't takin' it."

Erin completely melted, "Why are you so goddamn perfect?"

"I ain't, but that's all you," Zayn winked, making her blush at him.

It was the next morning and as you can see they were going to get their day started. After yesterday Erin realized that she doesn't have to be in a rush. Being with Zayn has brought her so much peace and she doesn't want to lose it. Even if she knew the consequences, she couldn't lose her vibe that she was having so much fun being on.

And it goes with the same with Zayn too. Of course he didn't want her to leave him, but most importantly, he didn't want her to be back with him. Zayn wants to beat Kyrie's ass the next time they see each other. Not only did he want to whoop his ass, he wanted to take his so-called "fiancé" and treat her like the queen she is.

On the other side, Kyrie was wondering how Erin escaped the closet. He was wanting to hunt her down and seriously beat her after he found her, but Nicki was all over him. Pretty much preventing him from doing anything. She was a good fuck, that's the only reason why Kyrie was with her anyway. It didn't make no sense why everything was like this, but he knew one thing; he was gonna find Erin one way or another.

"And I do have work today, I'm taking you with me," Zayn says finally.

"You don't have to, I can just stay here," she says shrugging.

"Nah boo, I need to keep an she on you," he says.

"Aw shit bars," Erin laughed.

Zayn smiled at her goofy ass, "Anyway, I'm going to get ready, and you too."

"I don't really..have a lot of clothes," Erin says with a small frown.

"It's okay, my sisters left some over one of the guest bedrooms," Zayn says sitting up.

"Aw you have sisters?" She cooed.

"Yeah," Zayn smiled.

"That's so cute," Erin giggled. "I wish I had siblings."

"You're the only child love?" He asks.

"Sadly yes," she sighed. "But I have my mother and my cousins, you know?"

"Speaking of mother, when will I get to meet her?" He asks with a raised eyebrow.

"I don't really know," she says nervously.

"Your mother is fine," Zayn says nodding, remembering the time he met her that one day after the game.

Erin rolled her eyes, "I can't stand you,"  she got up from the bed but she earned a smack to her ass. "Aye man!"

"You're just so thick," Zayn says with his elbows propped against his bed, looking at her up and down while he licked his lips. "That shit sexy."

Erin looked down, her body on fire from his words, "Can you just find me some clothes?"

"Yeah," Zayn chuckled and got up from the bed, taking her hand so he could guide her to the guest bedroom down the hall. "Just put on anything you want then meet me downstairs so we can go."

"Okay thanks," Erin kissed his cheek politely before she went into the bathroom.

Erin took a shower and made sure to wash her body good. Her hip was a bit sore from being thrown on the ground but she knew that she was gonna be okay. After she got out she dried off her body and applied lotion to her skin. Looking closely in the mirror she noticed that there was a faint bruise on the side of her face. Erin decided to ignore it, wrapped a towel around her body before she went out to go put on some clothes.

She went with some black yoga tights with a white panda t-shirt. She let her dreads fall down to her waist before she walked out of the room and headed downstairs.

"Hey cutie," Erin chirped.

Zayn looked up from his bowl of cereal and smiled, "Hey boo, come make you something to eat."

"Okay," she skipped in the big ass kitchen and went with some jelly on toast.

Zayn watched her every move and just thought, she is so worth it.

-

making a part 2 because it's like 7:13am and I have school 😂 . but I'm still gonna start writing the next chapter though .

vote/comment
- BookOfBandz