Queen | The Real & The Fake

The next morning Zayn got on his laptop and looked at all of the photos that were taken yesterday. He couldn't stop thinking about how stunning she was. Erin had this..attitude and it was almost too professional that it surprised Zayn at how well she did. She was just overall flawless, and Zayn wanted to do it again.

Erin thought the photoshoot was fun. She had a good time and met new people. Sadly, she hasn't gotten the chance to see the pictures yet but she just hoped that they would turn out descent. Zayn just made her feel so good about herself, and don't get her started on him. When he called her a queen she could've sworn that she almost fainted. No one has ever treated her the way Zayn treats her. He made her feel all pretty and special when he was around, she loved it.

Since Zayn was off he decided that he would go over and visit his mother because he missed her. So when he pulled up to her house he was welcomed in.

"I seems like you keep getting older the more I see you," Trisha sniffs, feeling a bit emotional that her son was once a little baby.

"Mum," Zayn groaned holding his mother in his arms. "Don't be sad."

"Okay, I won't but what brings you here son?" She asks handing him a cup of tea.

"I just wanted to talk to you about some things," Zayn shrugs.

"And what might those things might be?" Trisha hummed, sitting next to her son.

Zayn instantly blushed, "I wanna talk about women mum."

"You like Erin don't you?" Trisha guessed off the top of her head.

"How in the world did you know?" Zayn asked with a hint of sarcasm and nervousness.

"Honey, I know things, okay? And I know that you like her," Trisha says.

"Well, I do," Zayn admits. "We're in this complicated situation right now and I don't know what to do."

"You mean about her being engaged?" His mother asked.

He nodded, "I care about her, you know? Everytime we're around each other I just notice the small little things about her."

Trisha thought it was so cute that her son like this girl, "What have you noticed?"

"Okay listen mother, I'm a huge flirt, okay? And when I compliment her she just blushes so hard like she's never been called beautiful before. I swear I would barely touch her and I would literally see goosebumps rising on her skin. What does that mean?"

"It means that she likes you Zayn," she tells him. "Why else would she react that way to you?"

"But don't you think it's wrong for me to be messin' with her? Especially since she's engaged?" Zayn asked.

Trisha sighed deeply, "You don't know much about her don't you?"

"I only knew her for a while, probably two months and a half," he shrugged.

Trisha rolled her lips to the side, "I mean..that's not a very long time in my opinion sweetie. I advise you to learn more about her first, you know? You seem head over heels for this one."

"I am," Zayn sighs. "I really like her mother."

"I'm sure you do sweetheart, I'm sure you do," Trisha smiles.

Across town there was a meeting being held in the Good For Women conference room. The were talking about giving out free cruise vacations for women that are teachers in this area since they were a big help when it came to public education. About fifty women were chosen from different schools, they were given a check and the cruise ship tickets. The organization was getting recognized for their kinds acts. Reviews, articles, and even their building was on a cover of a magazine. They we're slowly getting a reputation around the country.

"We're going to head to the schools now, are you coming with?" Onika asked Erin as she casually slipped her shades over face.

Erin sighed, "I'm sorry, I have so many things that are on my mind right now. Tell me how it goes, please?"

"I will," Onika said with a soft smile before she left her office, as she was walking down the halls she saw a man approaching with a sack of food in his hands and shades covering his face. She frowned, "Excuse me, who are you?"

Zayn stopped and looked at the woman who was questioning him, "I'm Zayn, just here to see Erin."

Onika raised an eyebrow at him, "And do what else?"

"I just brought her lunch mam," Zayn answered and continued his walk to Erin's office.

Onika became suspicious of him. So when he stepped into her office she walked back just to see what was going on. Erin's blinds were open so she was able to see them kissing. She couldn't believe what she was seeing.

She pulled out her phone and opened the Snapchat app and took a picture of them, sending the photo to Kyrie which was instantly opened and screenshoted. If only they knew what was going to happen in the future, they would have been prepared for what was yet to come but yet, no one had a clue what was in store.

-

* chris brown's voice * these hoes ain't loyal

vote/comment
- BookOfBandz