Queen | A Hospital Crisis

Zayn paced back and forth in the waiting room. Eyes were on him but he could care less honestly, he just wanted to know if his girl was going to be okay or not. It's been hours since Erin was brought to the hospital, and it was now going on seven in the morning.

Tinashe, Liane, K Michelle, Trisha, Melvin, Edna, and Zayn were all here. Along with annoying media reporters standing outside the building. Apparently, somebody had called cops along with the ambulance and it seems like the while entire world knows. Kyrie was taken to a different hospital too. And it seems like all of this is just a drag.

Everybody in the room was worried, everybody in the room knew things that others didn't. Zayn didn't really pay attention to anybody else besides Erin's mother, Edna, and his own mother. He was literally going out of his mind and everybody could tell.

"Sweetie," Trisha spoke softly. "Come sit down."

"Mum, I can't," he sighed running his fingers through his hair. "I need to know if she's okay."

"She will be Zayn," Trisha assured.

"This is all my fault," Zayn groaned out loud, his hands on his face as he felt like his heart beating fast.

"None of this isn't your fault Z," Liane says genuinely. "Accidents happens, you know?"

Zayn chuckled bitterly, "You have no idea what is really going on, do you?"

"What do you mean by that?" Liane asked slightly offended.

"This is not an accident Liane," Edna sighed. "You all literally don't understand what my daughter goes through."

K Michelle frowned, "What are you saying Edna?"

"Kyrie is abusive," Edna spoke, her voice cracking down. "He's been hitting my daughter and you all are just too blind too see it. Erin isn't happy, she's depressed. You know we can't do anything about the contract and it's sad. And you know what else is sad? It's sad that you all are now finding out."

There was a long silence in the waiting room between everybody. It had took a couple of moments for everything to sink in. This was just too much in one day, the atmosphere was insane.

"I'm sorry," Tinashe apologized. "I should've said something."

"You knew?" Liane asked in disbelief. "What the fuck Tinsahe? How could you let Erin get beat and not tell anybody?"

"We're suppose to have each other's back Tinashe. How can you just let this shit slide?" K Michelle asked as well, sounding very irritated and pissed off.

"She told me not to tell anyone," Tinashe sniffed, her eyes going to her lap as she confessed. "She didn't want anybody else to know."

Edna sighed deeply, "I know, I know."

Again, it was silent for a while. Nobody said anything, nobody even wanted to say anything that would lift the mood right now. The only person who was beginning to speak was the doctor that just walked in the waiting room.

"Erin Irving?" The doctor announced, her name tag reading Dr. Polly.

"Is everything alright?" Zayn asked the doctor with impatient and begging eyes.

"I think we should sit," Dr. Polly says to him, taking a sit in front of everybody so she could tell everybody the news.

"Please..please just tell me my daughter is going to be fine," Edna croaks.

Dr. Polly sighed, "She has a few broke ribs on the right side of her body. There was of course bruises on her face and cuts, also with some fresh burns on her back. I noticed that she had faded bruises and scars as well."

"Is she gonna be good?" K Michelle asked worriedly.

"Before I answer that, I want someone to tell me why she is in this condition. There are many explanations but I need someone to tell me what's going on," Dr. Polly says seriously.

"E-Erin..Erin is in an abusive relationship," Edna spoke.

Dr. Polly nodded sadly, "Good thing she was brought here, right?" She chuckled nervously. "This could've been a lot worse than it is now."

"Is she going to be okay?" Zayn sniffed.

Dr. Polly gave him a small smile, "She just needs time to heal kid, and I mean a lot of healing."

-

sorry this was short 😕 . I have a lot of things going on and it's kinda hard to write three books & edit them all . I got shit going on , you know ? so please be patient but thanks for all the love 💜 !!

vote/comment
- BookOfBandz