Part 2

Working hours were over, mina dropped by at 2YEON café to relax a bit after a brutal day at work. The atmosphere there was very calming, it was still a bit early so the place was not yet that crowded. Mina heard Jeongyeon’s voice immediately.

"Nayeon baby, let me do that for you, don’t engage too much in such heavy work, you wouldn’t want anything bad happen to our baby here” lowering herself, she gently kissed Nayeon’s tummy

Aww baby..” nayeon blushed as she hugged jeongyeon and gave her one longing kiss on the lips.

What did..i..just..heard?” said mina with a perplexed expression painted on her face. The two lovers were startled at first but then they began to smile at her. Jeongyeon dragged her to sit on one of the chairs.

 “Yes. You heard that right. We finally decided to proceed with the invitro fertilization and now..my little bunny is pregnant, 2 months, we were planning to tell it to you and chaeyoung later but you came a little early” said Jeongyeon.

Don’t tell it to Chaeyoung yet, we should surprise her” she added in a whisper-like voice.

o-okay..” said mina, still digesting what she had heard but a little later she suddenly burst with happiness “OMG! You’re gonna have a baby! Aww, I promise to help you raise him or her in any way I can, I’m so happy for you guys!

Thank you Mina-ah” said nayeon, mina turned towards jeongyeon “Nicely done huh, Yoo Jeongyeon” she teased her. “you betcha” jeongyeon responded her with a wink.

well I have a surprise for you too” mina started. The two lovers stared at each other wishing that it has something to do with her relationship with chaeyoung, but it was not what they expected it to be. Much to their dismay, mina said

“I will be working with Wang Jackson  in my next project, how cool is that huh?” she said flashing her brightest gummy smile and turning her eyes into perfect crescents. She smiled at the thought of him. She likes him. She had watched him on TV by accident and before she knew she bought a CDs of Jackson’s show and stays up soo late watching it.

Oh that’s great Minari well we wish you success. Work hard” jeongyeon ended the conversation as she turned around nayeon who eventually has a THERE’S-NO-HOPE expression on her face.

Everyboday was home, except for chaeyoung. Everybody had eaten their dinner, except for mina she was waiting for chaeyoung so that they could have their dinner together. Hours passed. Still no sign of chaeyoung. Another hour had passed, nothing’s changed except for the food that was warm a few hours ago. Mina lost her appetite to eat and began worrying about chaeyoung.

Where is she? Still working?

try calling her” nayeon suggested. They were watching “Taking care of your pregnant wife 101” where jeongyeon studies the video carefully on how to relax pressure points when massaging a feet. She grabbed nayeon’s foot and maneuvered her hands, her eyes glued to the television and from time to time at nayeon’s foot doing exactly what was instructed on the video. “Yah! What are you doing?!” nayeon snapped but as soon as she realized what the other girl was doing, she smiled sweetly and let jeongyeon take a bite on her cheesecake “ I love you, you sweet shikshin”

Mina scrambled for her phone and called chaeyoung.

The number you have dialed is either unattended or out of coverage area

This made her worry even more. Hours flew fast and before she knew it, it was already past 12am, she decided that she’ll take a nap for a minute since she’s getting sleepy. When she fell asleep it was where chaeyoung arrived, she really had a hard day at work since she’s going to release another song. The moment she entered their roomand saw mina sleeping like an angel, she cannot shrug off the dream she had a while ago, looking at mina and remembering what they ”almost did” in her dream, it was too much for her, she can’t sleep beside mina tonight so she sat on the couch, buried her face in her hands, closed her eyes and wished that the feeling of lust will subside. Mina on the other hand, woke up due to the rumbling of her stomach, it was protesting as she remembered that she didn’t ate dinner. She laid still for a while realizing how strange it was for her without chaeyoung beside her, how it made her feel like a panicking psycho when chaeyoung did not answer all of her 48 calls, she felt empty, incomplete and downright dead. “where is she? What is she doing? Is she with someone else right now? Is she, by chance, dating someone?” these thoughts entered her mind and surprisingly made her heart clench in pain.