Part 6

Hearing the rain-like sound of water droplets from the shower room, Chaeyoung’s eyes slowly opened, she sat at the edge of the bed, tiredly rubbed her eyes and stretched her arms wide. She was about to open the door, her hands already turning and unlocking the knob when she heard the sound of the faucet being closed and the rain-like sound ceased. Mina’s done, if she opens the door and sees her, what would she do? What would she say? She closed the door but failed to do so, the door was left ajar. Mina made her way to the kitchen sink to brush her teeth. Chaeyoung peeked out through what little space was available and saw Mina, covered only with a towel, which was short and skimpy and fitted her like an elastic suit, showcasing her curves and her highly seductive bottom. Chaeyoung’s eyes widened from what she saw, water dripping down from Mina’s thighs and neck, her hair was down, wet and messy giving her a fierce sexy look, not to mention those pink moist lips of hers. Chaeyoung closed her eyes, swallowed hard like there’s a humongous lump on her throat and bit her lips, avoiding to unleash her byunchaengness. But ofcourse, being the byunchaeng that she is, all she could think of now was to come out, approach Mina and confess her never-ending love for her so that they could kiss and make-up (or make-out rather Lol) and then everything will be a happy ending. Sadly, it wasn’t as easy as that. She flopped down on the floor like someone that’s been shot in the head and daydreamed about Mina’s best assets. She unconsciously licked her lips and remembered that it has been two days since they kissed. She longs for it like a drug, and wonders if she’ll ever taste the Korean-Japanes’s lips again.

***

A honk was heard from outside, Chaeyoung snapped back to reality, wiping off a little drool on the corner of her mouth. Another honk was heard as she heard Mina shout “Coming!” as she dashed through the front door and went inside the car. Chaeyoung, peering through the windows saw that Jackson had picked Mina up again to go someplace Chaeyoung didn’t even bother to think of.

“They’re going out again, is she seriously dating him now? Seems like I really don’t stand a chance, maybe I should just keep this feelings till the day I die. Aish. This is too much.” She thought to herself. If it wasn’t for a phone call, she swore she would have gone insane from being engulfed in self-misery.

“Chaeyoungie ! Hi ! It’s me, Yeri, just reminding you about that radio interview we have later. DON’T FORGET alright?”

“Yes. yes , I haven’t forgotten it little kiddo” she lied. She totally forgot all about it after what’s happening between her and Mina. she can’t probably think of anyone else.

“Alright then. See you later Chaengie, take care”

“Yep. You too”

Glancing at the clock, she still has an hour to prepare but she decided to go to the station right then and there, staying in the house will only make her depressed cause everything reminds her of Mina.

***

An hour had passed since Jackson and Mina took off. She asked if they could turn on the radio, the silence between them was deafening her. Jackson turned out to be a boring guy anyway. Jackson said it was okay as to lighten up the neutral atmosphere. Mina turned it on and started tuning for a specific radio frequency.

“And welcome again to FEEL RIGHT RADIO 98.9, Tonight’s guest, or guests, rather are two beautiful ladies, Yes, you heard me right, two beautiful and talented ladies who recently debuted a new song together. Any ideas? Ooh I bet all of you would be dying of jealousy once I announced who our guests are..”

“Oh cut the crap and spill it already” Mina said, slightly frowning and crossing her arms. Jackson chuckled and said

“Impatient Mina is cute too” Mina just smiled without looking at him.