Part 8

OPP Wait  ! Just a LITTLE warning for all yo guys, some of the scenes that you're about to read are smokin' sexy and hot. yea ! lol, so please excuse me. Oh ya enjoy. XD

***

One peck.

Two pecks.

One thing led to another as their kiss grew a lot rougher. Mina pushed her inside the house without breaking their kiss, her hands still wrapped around Chaeyoung’s neck. Once inside, Chaeyoung immediately leaned her against the wall, left her lips to place feather-like kisses on her neck. She got hold of Mina’s smooth flesh and started sucking on it while lightly biting it at the same time. She was now marking her territory. Mina gasped and moaned due to the building lust inside her. The litter cub left her waist and roamed her hands upwards, unzipping Mina’s dress and slipping her hand underneath the clothing, she gently traced circles on the girl’s skin using her fingers causing Mina to arch her back from the tingling sensation. Chaeyoung broke the kiss knowing that they’re in need of oxygen then she let out a naughty smile at Mina while still tracing circles on the latter’s back, Mina returned her gesture by smiling seductively at her. Chaeyoung pulled her once more to close the remaining gap between them, as the intensity between them started to increase, Mina hooked her thigh on one of Chaeyoung's legs, she was startled when Chaeyoung lifted her up, it was quite impressing considering Chaeyoung’s height, she managed to carry her like that.  Both of Mina’s legs now locked around Chaeyoung’s minute waist.

“How did you do that?” Mina asked as she broke away from the kiss.

“It’s a secret, but I’ll tell you if you start kissing me again” the little cub replied.

“Byunchaeng..” Mina chuckled and did what chaeyoung said.

One by one unnecessary garments were left scattered on the floor. Fumbling their way into the room, Chaeyoung immediately pinned Mina down on their bed. She brushed the older girl's bangs and placed a gentle kiss on her forehead down to the nose and stopping on the latter’s lips where warm breaths exchanged. Mina placed both hands around chaeyoung’s neck pulling her down as lips collided with each other. After minutes of intense lip locking, Mina’s lips started to part, giving way to the younger girl’s warm muscle. Chaeyoung’s tongue made its way inside mina smoothly, their kiss was losing its innocence, Mina tilted her head to the side giving Chaeyoung a better access as she caressed the back of chaeyoung’s head, pushing her into deepening their kiss. Their tongues intertwined and wrestled as hands roamed to other parts of them that remains unexplored…yet. Chaeyoung broke the kiss and nibbled on the latter’s earlobe, a soft moan escaped from Mina’s mouth, smirking to herself as she bit her lips, somehow enjoying the shorter girl’s way of teasing her. Chaeyoung traced the tip of her tongue down on Mina’s neck, sucking and nibbling on her strawberry-scented skin, she drew invisible circles on the latter’s collarbone while the Korean-Japanese grabbed a fistful of Chaeyoung’s hair, her nails digging on the younger girl’s scalp as she moaned chaeyoung’s name in delight. Chaeyoung looked at her as if seeking permission to go further, Leaning upwards, Mina cupped Chaeyoung’s face, kissing her on the lips, giving her the signal, she rested her head on a soft pillow as chaeyoung made her way downwards, not leaving any of the girl’s best assets untouched. Soft gestures started to get rough, heavy breathing, gasps and loud moans of ecstasy filled the dark room. Their already wet bodies due to the incident with the rain did not even dry a little, trails of sweat ran down on chaeyoung’s forehead down to her neck, dripping on her collarbone as she continued to satisfy the other girl, On the other hand, the Korean-Japanese, was on cloud nine, eyes shut  and biting her lips, she grabbed the bed sheets, clawing onto it tightly as she arched her back from the waves of pleasure she could feel for chaeyoung was hitting all the right spots, they both knew what was coming next. A sharp and helpless moan escaped from her mouth as she tried to say chaeyoung’s name but failed to do so for her mind went blank as pure bliss took over. Chaeyoung flopped down like a dead person  on top of Mina.

“Chaeng…” she exhaled, catching her breath

“that was..that was.." she continued

“I know..” Chaeyoung replied, brushing her lover’s cheeks

They were both out of energy. Chaeyoung shifted and cuddled with her girlfriend, with that very thought that Mina is now her girlfriend made her blush. Caressing Mina’s bare shoulders to soothe her quivering from their recent activity a while ago. Mina stared deeply into Chaeyoung’s eyes. Their happiness was indescribable.

“I love you Mina..”

“I love you more Chaeng”

Mina rested her head on the crook of chaeyoung’s neck. Chaeyoung softly brushed her lips on the latter’s forehead before the both of them fell into a deep slumber. 

to be continue...

Its short. And i gonna end it soon. please drop a comment -ChaengOppa🐯