//15//

Kara's vision was blurry. Her whole body was sore. She looked around the room and saw nothing but grey walls. She was bound to a table, unable to move.

One of the walls opened and in stepped Lillian Luthor. Her eyes were like red giants in space, burning up and ready to explode at any given time. She was furious and she took a deep breath, before walking up to Kara.

"Supergirl, Supergirl, Supergirl," she taunted as she glared at the wounded kryptonian. "Get away from me," Kara growled. Lillian gave her a sharp look, "Would you prefer that I'd call you Kara?"
Kara's hands twitched, "How do you know about that?" She breathed. "Don't be so oblivious. I know that some dumb-blonde reporter is dating my daughter and, I've seen the way you, Supergirl, look at her. I've got eyes everywhere, Kara," Lillian stroked the kryptonian's arm before piercing her it with her sharp nails, making Kara wince. "Why- How?" Kara tried to get up but was knocked down soon enough. The constraints burned and, made her skin blister. "The walls are lined with Kryptonite, love. Guess you'll just have to stay put for a while, right?" Lillian smirked.

"The DEO is on their way. They'll find me," Kara growled. "It doesn't matter. They won't be able to find you down here. This place is underground. It's almost as soundproof as those soldier's suits," Lillian grinned. Kara furrowed her brows. Lillian had really thought all of this through. Why did she want to hurt her so bad? "Why are you doing this to me? Shouldn't you be going after thousands of others too?" Kara asked. "Right now you're my main priority. When I get you out of the way, I'll be able to do whatever I want to the rest of the alien population. You won't be there to stop me. Besides, I don't like the idea of you around my daughter," Lillian responded, and pulled out a knife with a green blade.

Lillian walked around the table, not taking her eyes off of Kara's body. "Even though it might not seem like it, I love Lena. She's my daughter. I might have favored Lex, but that doesn't matter now. I plan to make her understand my decisions. I need her to run L-Corp the way it was meant to be run. I can't believe she's ready to ruin our entire legacy for a Super," Lillian's voice broke when she said the last sentence.

Lillian quickly glanced at Kara's red eyes before tightening her grip on the knife and simpering. She ran the knife down Kara's arm, pressing hard when she got to her wrist. Kara screamed in pain. "Don't be a wimp. This couldn't possibly hurt as much as the pain that you've brought to my family, you scum," Lillian said before slitting Kara's other wrist. Blood streamed from the cuts, and Kara's vision blurred once again.

But it did hurt just as much, if not more. Kara feared that she was never gonna see her sister's smile again. She was never gonna feel Alex's warmth when they hugged. She wouldn't be able to see her grow more and more into her own, with the help of Maggie. She would leave the love of her life, Lena, completely alone. Lillian wasn't gonna cherish her, not like Kara. The pain of knowing that was way worse than the kryptonite blade ripping her apart.

When Kara had let out one last scream, from Lillian cutting the tops of her feet, she shut her eyes.
A tear rolled down the kryptonian's cheek as she thought of her loved ones and, never seeing them again.

Before completely giving in to the darkness, Kara heard shots being fired and familiar voices yelling. Then everything went silent. She couldn't hear anything and, she couldn't control anything. She was just there, shutting off.