Memory

- ? POV

I felt myself fall from the sky. It was dark like an abyss. I quickly turned myself around. At that moment there a small little do of light. When I got closer to the light, I covered my eyes. Then I felt a rush of air through my arms. I put my arms down to see a whole new world. The world had a bunch of green, brown, and blue.

I turned around again to see on the other side. On that side I saw a bunch of  shinning stars.  The palm of my hand was facing the stars. My hand tries to grab the stars in the sky but for some reason my hand could not reach it. Why can't I grab it...? I thought. The stars start to get father away from me. Before I knew it, I hit something hard on my back. In front of me something of a sheet that landed right in front of me. I reached over and covered myself with it.

I start to notice my surroundings. There where large green bamboo shoots that circled me. After a few minutes, a group of men in foreign clothing surrounds me. They made a small opening for someone.

A man with his hair up on both sides wearing a golden head band, approaches me. He has a light purple shirt with a yin necklace (A/N: Look up Tenji... can't describe him well...😅). The man moves his hand out. The man started to talk but I couldn't hear his voice.

~End memory~

The scenery starts to fade out. My eyes start to feel heavy. "Wake up! You're going to make us late!" A girly voice yelled. I felt my eye lids open. I sat up to see a girl with brown hair wearing a blue shirt and jeans. I then rolled over to the opposite side of her. After a few minutes of her shaking me, I kicked her instead to make her stop. "Hey!"

"I'm coming... just hold on..." I said. I blink a few times to focus. I got up and kicked her out of my room. As I was getting ready, I remember my dream this morning. "Stupid dream..." I mumbled. I quickly finished  getting ready and ran out the room.

"Your finally up!" A lady's voice said, as I climb down the stairs. I ignored her and sat down at the kitchen table.  "Aaaawww.... Don't be like that to me." In front of me was a couple piece of toast and eggs. I took a bite out of my toast.

"You're going to be late." I said with my mouth full. The lady looks at the kitchen clock and jumps up. She grabbed her keys and purse. The lady walked over to the other and then to me.

"Behave." She said. She kissed both of us on the head. "See ya!" She ran out of the house, slamming the door.

"Daughter like mother." The girl giggled. I finished my breakfast and went to brush my teeth. "Hurry up of you don't want to me late Kayla!" I finish up, grabbed my backpack with my keys and met the the girl at the door.

"Do you always have rush me?" I growled in annoyance. I quickly closed the door and locked it.

"Not my fault!" She said as she runs away with her backpack trailing behind her.

"Rin!" I yelled. I quickly ran after her. After running after her for a few minutes, we stopped in front of a middle school. "I hate you right now..." I said to Rin while huffing for air with her

"No you don't. You know you love me~!" I ignored her comment and decided continue to walk to school.

~time skip~

As the day went by, the last bell of the day ran through the school. I stopped in front of the school; many students where pouring out. Rin ran out and laughed. "Let's go home!" She yelled. 

"You mean, my home?" I asked her with a raised eyebrow. She quickly nods her head and tugs on my arm.

"Can we please watch Naruto tonight! I need to catch up on it!" I felt myself get a little bit irritated.

"You owe me, if we watch your anime show." I said with a smirk. You're lucky that I do watch Naruto... I just haven't told you. But at least I get to catch up.