Village

-Kayla POV

"If people ask us our names, what do we tell them?" Rin asked. The trees where still flying past us.

"Just tell them you're Rin." I said in annoyance. Something in her eyes showed panic, but she quickly recovered.

"What about you then?" Rin said. "Your name doesn't really fit with this world!" I smiled at her.

"I know, I know..." I started to think for a moment. An idea quickly popped up. "I'll just use Kaguya's name."

"NO!" Rin yells. "If people mistake you-!"

"They won't because she's dead." I felt a little bit hurt of what I said.

"But the Akatsuki-"

"Just Zetsu..." I finished. "You worry too much."

"Fine!" She yelled in defeat. "You win..." I smiled at her. After a moment of silence, the tree started to part ways. "I see a village!" Rin and I came to a stop in front a large gate, out of breath. The two of us walked in quietly. There were a couple of guards, but they did not question us as we walked by.

"Why don't we look around and see where we are." I said. I put my hand in my pockets to see if I had anything. In one of my pockets I felt something that was similar to coins. I took it out and opened it. I looked up to see Rin. She also had a small pouch of money. We quickly put it away.

"We'll meet back up at this Inn." Rin said, pointing behind me. I nod in agreement and went the opposite direction of her. As I was looking around, I found a weapons shop. I looked around for a couple of minutes. I decided to look at other shops. Across from the store where two recognizable Jonin ninjas from the Hidden Leaf, Asuma and Kurenai. What are they doing here? I thought. I better ignore them for now.

When I started to walk away, I felt someone running towards me. I started to walk fast, away from them. That little thing that chasing me caught up and was behind me. I felt a tap on my shoulder. I stood still for a moment.

"Excuse me..." A lady's voice said. I quickly turned around to see Kurenai. Asuma ran to catch up with us. Damn it... I thought.

-Rin POV

As I separate from Kayla, I looked around the village. There were a lot of ninja shops. Since I went through my pouch, it had lot of kunai knife's and shurikens. I stopped in front of the ninja store that had a few signs for medical kits. I quickly went in and out. The last store I stopped at was a restaurant that sells dangos.

"Dangos~" I sang. I went in and ordered some with tea. When I was almost done, a loud voice boomed.

"YOUTH!" A man's voice yelled. I almost fell off of my chair. I turn to take a good look. Gai and Kakashi! What are they doing here?! I thought. I quickly looked away before they could notice me.

"May I have tea please." Kakashi said in a lazy voice.

"And I will have some as well." Gai said. Gai started to rant about how youthful Kakashi is and how more youth he his. I quickly finished my dangos and my tea. I decided to walk out without looking at them.

"Rin!" Kakashi yelled. Out the corner of my eye he stood up. I quickly walked away. I felt Kakashi's chakra following me. G-Good thing, I have some of my memories... if not I would be in big trouble. I thought.

"Wait up!" Gai yelled, following after us. The owner of the shop stopped Gai from running off without paying. Kakashi decided to jump on the roof. You're not going to get me... I copied him. I started to look around the village. When I was jumping around, I saw Kayla talking to Asuma and Kurenai. I jumped in front of her and quickly pulled her away from them. The two of us started to run.

"Nice going..." Kayla said. I felt Gai chakra with Kakashi, Asuma and Kurenai. I felt the four of them following us.

"You knew?" I asked. We made it out of the busy streets and past another set of gates. Some of the guards called out to us.

"Of course. You underestimate me." She said. "Your mom told me all about that."

"I see..." I said with a chuckle. The two of us jumped up and started to go faster.

"Now you owe me..." Kayla said with a straight face.

"Very well Kayla, no Kaguya..."

"Finally! You call me by the right name." Kaguya said. I let go of her and continued moving forward. "But you still have to deal with that, since we don't know where we're at..." I turn my head back.

"Fine..." I said with a sad sigh. Kaguya jerks me backwards. I felt the cold, hard ground while she landed safely. Kakashi, Gai, Asuma and Kurenai landed in front of us as well. I stood up and dusted myself off.

"Rin!" Kakashi said. The others looked surprise to see me. "No... who are you?" I look at Kaguya for help.

"Don't ask me to help you out." Kaguya said.

"Nice for you to be helpful Kaguya..." I mumbled. I look at Kakashi in the eye with a serious face but, couldn't help but smile.

"It's been a longtime." I said. "Kakashi."