Travel

~ Rin POV

I look around to see if Kaguya and Tenji were near. "Calm down Rin. We won't leave without them." Yumi-sensei said. I turn my head to look at her. Its not that actually... I thought. After a few minutes, Tenji and Kaguya came into view. I smiled at Kaguya as she came closer.

"Can we go now..." Kaguya asked. Tenji rolled his eyes at her.

"Take this serious." Tenji growled. The two of them started to glare at each other.

"Enough!" Sensei yelled. "The faster we go, the faster we can come back." Sensei started to walk ahead of us. I followed behind with Kaguya and Tenji. Once we finally set foot outside the village, we started to pick up our speed.

~mini time skip

The four of us stopped half way to Suna. As we stopped, I noticed how quiet it was. I looked carefully to see any movement within the shadows. Once I looked away, the four of us quickly jumped back onto the trees.

"Water style: water dragon justu!" An unknown voice yelled. The water dragon came out of nowhere and hit the center of our formation.

I turn around to see a lady with spikey light red hair. She was wearing a black top with one side long sleeves and the other short. On her face, she a had a large tear drop.

I quickly got my kunai knife ready to fight. "Rin!" Sensei yelled. I whipped my head around to see Sensei. Instead I saw a fat man behind me, ready to punch me to the ground.

At that moment everything became a blur. Kaguya trapped the fat guy in her hair while Tenji changed up the lady. The two couldn't move against them. "H-How!?" The lady asked.

"Very easily..." Tenji said. The lady growled at Tenji.

"Foolish humans..." Kaguya said.

"Y-Your human too!!" The man yelled. Sensei started to get irritated.

"Can you please tell me why you're after us?" Sesei asked. She walked closer the lady. The lady decided to look away. "Very well then... we'll be taking you to Suna with us." Both of the rouge ninjas eyes went out in shock.

"Please don't!" The lady pleads. Sensei grabs the lady while the rest of us handles the fat guy. Sensei starts to take a step forward."I-I'll tell you then..." Then she stops.

"Will you?" She asked. The lady starts to nod her head. Sensei drops her on the floor.

"Wait!" The man yells. The lady glared at him.

"W-We only attacked you guys because we heard that leaf ninjas were on there way..." the lady stayed. Sensei looked like she was thinking, then she sighed.

"Very well... let's go. Bringing them with us." Sensei said. The lady started to freak out. The four us ignored her and continued with our journey. Once we arrived at Suna, the guards took the two away, and the four of us went to go see the Kazekage.

Sensei knocked on the door. "Enter." A deep voice yelled. We enter the office. As we walked in, the Kazekage was signing paperwork. He looks up from his pile of paperwork.

"So... you guys are the Kohana ninjas." He said. Sensei walked forward to give the Kazekage the scroll. He opened it and started to read it.

~mini time skip?~

The four of us walked outside the building. I look at Kaguya. She looked like she was deep in thought. "Let's head to the hotel and the three of you can keep busy." Tenji rolled his eyes.

"What kind of Sensei are you." He muttered.

"Like she is one..." Kaguya said quietly to Tenji. One of Sensei's eye started to twitch in annoyance.

"Enough." She barked. "Let's go. If not you guys can stay here and sleep outside." The three of us trailed behind her.

(A/N: Thank you for voting for my story! I have a small writer's block... but I'll get over it soon. Hopefully... So thank you for supporting my story.)