Leaf

-Kakashi POV

"Rin!" I said. The others looked surprise to see the girl. "No... who are you?" The girl that looked like Rin, looks at the girl next to her for help. The girl next to her has long white hair with the eyes that were pupil-less. She was wearing a small white kimono. She reminded me of a Hyuga.

"Don't ask me to help you out." The white hair girl said.

"Nice for you to be helpful Kaguya..." The girl that looked like Rin said. She looked at me in the eye with a serious face but then she smiled.

"It's been a long time." She said. "Kakashi." I felt something inside me panic.

"I-Impossible!" Gai shouts.

"I thought she died!" Kurenai said.

"Oi, oi...is this some kind of joke." Asuma said. I narrowed my eyes and started to study her. She looks like Rin... and talks like her... is it really her?

"Try not to do something reckless..." the girl known as Kaguya said. I blink in surprise as she snaps me out of my thoughts. 'Rin' giggles at me.

"You sure have changed." Rin said. "No matter what, I will always look after you..." At that moment, I started to break down. It really is her... I thought.

"Rin..." I said. She runs to me and gives me a hug. I held on tight, holding her small frail body. In my head I saw the same person dying in my arms.

"Kakashi..." Rin said. "I'm sorry to make you suffer like this. It was for the sake of the village." I continued to cry for a few minutes.

"Cry baby..." Kaguya mumbled. I let go of Rin and wiped my tears away. I stood up and glared at her.

"Rin..." I said. Looking back at her.

"Why don't we all go home." Rin said. The others nod in agreement, but Kaguya.

~small time skip~

It was past lunch time when we arrived at the gates. At the entrance two older men where bickering. Rin cleared her throat. Kaguya looked at her and stared. Both men jumped in surprised.

"S-Sorry..." Kotestsu and Izumo said quickly. They looked at me and then Rin. "I-Impossible!!" She laughed. "Nohara!"

"Nice to see you guys again." Rin said. "Sadly, we have to go see the Hokage..." I nod in acknowledgement.

"L-Lets catch up some time!" Kotestsu said. Rin gave them a big smile a large nod. Gai, Kurenai, Asuma and I walked away with the two. It took a few minutes to reach the Hokage. I stood in front of the door and knocked first.

"Come in!" An old voice yelled. We all stepped in the office. "Kakashi..." Rin and Kaguya stood in front of us.

"It's good to see you Lord Third..." Rin said. His mouth fell open. "It's me..."

"Rin Nohara." The Third finished. "How..."

"I'll tell you later." Rin said. The Third turned to the other girl.

"And you are...?" The girl walks a little closer to the Third.

"My name is Kaguya Otsutsuki... nice to meet you Lord Third." She said with a bow. Rin flinched at her name. Only the Hokage and I noticed Rin's reaction.

"You're not a Hyuga?" Lord Third asked in curiosity.

"No... but I was born with these eyes." Kaguya said with a straight face. "Sadly, I don't have any parents."

"I see..." Lord Third answered. "For now, we will give these guys a place to stay and Rin, we will talk more later."

"Yes, Lord Third." Rin said.

"You're all dismissed!" Lord Third said. "Kakashi! Don't forget to report."

"Hai!" I said, being lazy. I walked out with Rin and Kaguya. The girl, Kaguya was facing towards the direction of the academy.

"K-Kaguya..." Rin stuttered.

"Don't worry." She answered with a shrug. I looked at her with a small interest. All of us walked away from the Hokage's tower.

~??? POV~

"It hasn't been that long since she's arrived..." I said out loud. "I hope your mother doesn't cause trouble."

"Don't worry father..." An older voice said behind me.