The Chunin exams Part 4

~Kaguya's POV

I felt my hair blow past my face as I jump from tree to tree. After a few seconds, the only chakra signature that was ahead of me was a certain snake. I stopped and put my hand out. I hope this works. I thought.

The air around me suddenly changed. It became more intense. In front of my hand, the air started to open a black hole. It was like a tiny small box. I pushed more chakra into my hand. Come on... work! I continued to push through until the black square box became bigger.

I quickly went inside. Behind me the light that shined closed up. In front of me, I did it again. This time I appeared above a certain snake. I have you now. I thought. I landed on him with a kick.

His face kissed the ground for a small second, but then he quickly sprung up. "Who exactly are you?" He asked. I stood in front of Orochimaru. I quickly ran towards him to swing my right foot. He caught my foot with his hand. He pushed me back, but I quickly went flying into Orochimaru's stomach. He flew a few yards behind.

"Fine then..." He stated. "Let's do this the hard way." Orochimaru and I fought for a few minutes. I need to use THAT justu... if not I'll loose to this snake. Before I could send my chakra into my hands, a large mist surrounds the two of us.

"Until next time... Kaguya." Orochimaru said in a echo. I quickly looked around and started to sense where Orochimaru went, but another chakra signature appeared. It felt like someone I knew.

"You..." I said. I noticed how cold I sounded. "What are you doing here?"

"Kaguya..." A man's voice called out. The smoke cleared. The man that called me was hiding behind a tree that was right in front of me. I could see a white cloth sticking out."Is it truly you?" I chuckled at him.

"Why do you want to know?" I asked.

"Your father has been worried, since you disappeared." He answered. My father? I thought. I don't remember Kaguya having a father... but if they suspect something, the Otsutsuki clan would come after me. I thought I remembered everything about Kaguya. In the end I was wrong... I need to access the memories that are the beginning of her life... I guess I'll go with it.

"Kaguya." He snaps me out of my thoughts.

"It doesn't matter right now." I said. "Leave me be." I turned around to open a black hole. I went through it and never looked back.

~Rin's POV

Once we found a good spot to hide, Sakura and Tenji set Sasuke down on the ground. I started to heal his ribs. This is going to take some time.

"Rin..." A girly voice called out. I turn to see Sakura standing in the entrance. "Is he going to be okay?" I smiled at her.

"Of course he will be." I said with a smile. I continued to concentrate on healing him. If took half an hour to help him recuperate faster than normal. I took a closer look at his neck to see if Orochimaru succeeded in giving Sasuke a curse mark. In the left of his neck was the mark.

"Rin!" Sakura yelled outside. Laughter could be heard.

"What's going on!?" I asked Sakura.

"There are sound ninjas that want to fight against Sasuke." Sakura quickly said. "Tenji is fighting all three. I'm going to fight!"

"Wait!" I called out. She ran back outside. After another few mintues of shouting, everything became quiet. I finish tending to Sasuke's other wounds. I got up and dusted myself off. As I walked out of the cave, a bunch of other people where there, including Kaguya.

"Kaguya!" I said. Everyone looked back at me.

"I'm back." She answered. Kaguya had some dirt on her I quickly went to and started to examine her. "W-What are you doing?" I continued to look at her.

"Making sure you're okay." I said with a smirk, that turned into a smile. The other chuckled at us. Then I turned to Tenji and then to Sakura, who was badly injured. "Are you okay Sakura?" She shook her head no.

"Nice hair cut, forehead." Ino remarked.

"What a drag..." Shikamaru said. I started to heal her.

-Time skippy

Tenji, Kaguya and I walked inside a lard room. In the front of the room had a statue that had hand signs. The next round... I thought. A majority of the teams that passed looked tired.

"Congratulations on passing!" Anoko yelled. I looked around to see what kind of teams passed. Most of the rookie teams from our village passed along with a few other teams. "The Hokage-sama will explain the next round!" Lord third walks forward.

"Before I announced the third test, I would like to tell you something... that concerns the real reason for this exam." Lord third explains. "The real reason we have this a replacement for war among the allied countries. That means life and death. That will not stop us shinobi's. Hayate."

The man named Hayate walked in front of the teams. "We will be holding a preliminary round,  to determine who can go onto the next round." Hayate explains.

"I quit!" A voiced yelled. All of us looked over to see Kabuto. I looked at everyone's reaction. The last person to react was Kaguya. Naruto started to convince Kabuto to keep going.

"I'm sorry Naruto." Kabuto said. "I can't keep going on like this."

"It's no wonder why you're such a baby... a nobody." Kaguya spoke up. Everyone looked to her. "That just happens to be part of the job description. If not you could always quit playing ninja." She smirked towards him. I noticed that his fist where closed. Before we could say anything more Kabuto smiled nervously.

"Very well..." he said. "I'll stay."