Final Round

(A/N:Hey guys! I kn its been a while. I'm glad that u like my story. I decided to focus a little on editing and adding more chapters in one go. How u like them! And thank u for commenting and liking them! ❤❤❤❤)

~Kaguya POV

As a month flew by, the final rounds finally came. I stood next to the other participants of the final round. I sat down on the floor next to a couple of books. "What a drag." A certain voice said.

"Good luck to all of us." Rin said with a giggle.

"Blieve it!" Naruto yelled. I rolled my eyes at him. He then left to the center field.

"If any of you need me, I'll be reading." I bluntly said. I grabbed the first book on top. I turned to the first page, which had a bunch of author's and then a table of content. I scroll through it to see if it had anything different from any of the other books I had previously looked at. I stopped in front of a chapter title call The Great Sage page 145. I fliped through to the chapter.

The Great Sage

The Great Sage was a man that first person to give out chakra to today's shinobi world. His name was Hagaromo Otsutsuki.

The Great Sage was the first to spread chakra and create Shinobi's...

I quickly scanned more of the book to see if there was any mention of his family members. I shut the book angrily. Threw the book at the other books. I put my hands on my head in frustration. Why is there nothing on his family... I could of gotten some memories triggered... damn it! My head quickly snapped up. I quickly got off the floor and ran to see what was going on.

"HERE I COME!" Naruto yelled. I felt my eyes active the byakugan. I see lots of orange chakra fly everywhere. I could see the nine trails form. For a slight moment the nine tails looked at me directly at me. I felt my face light up into a smile.

Naruto quickly disappeared from Neji's sight and reappeared behind him. A second later Neji spun around to create a bubble to protect himself. I felt my mouth frown.

The two of them went to head to toe. I clicked my tongue at them. I turn back around to see the reaction of the other participants. I look left to see Shikamaru, Rin and Tenji. Tenji gave me dirty look. I smirked back at him for a tease. He clicked his tongue and went back to watch the fight. A large explosion was heard. I looked at the sky.

~Flash back to training~

Tenzo-sensei quickly rushes towards me. I quick put my hands into fist. I rushed towards him as well. He moves his hand forwards to hit me, but I slightly move his hand to the side and punched him hard in the stomach. Tenzo-sensei flew to the other part of the training field.

He quick jumped back up to attack me, but I stood still. "Wood style:-" the wood came rushing out his hand. I quick punched through the wood till I knocked him out.

"Tch..." I said. "What a pain..." I grabbed him by the collar and sat him up so he could rest a against the nearest tree. I moved back to the center of the filed to sit and to practice my control of chakra. Then, I felt a dark sinister chakra. It appeared right behind me.

"Zetsu." I said. "What do you need?" I felt the plant behind me jump in surprise.

"M-Mother?" Zetsu asked. I opened my eyes to see the plant in front of me instead. I nod my head. "Y-Your here!"

"Shh..." I quickly said. I looked over to see Tenzo asleep. "We will talk about this later." If we ever get to.

"Yes mother!" Zetsu quietly yelled.

~End of flash back~

I scratched the back of my head. I am her, but I'm not her. I need to get our memories back and there is one way to do that...

"The winner is Naruto Uzumaki!" Shiranui Genma yelled out. I turned back around once again and applauded Naruto.

"Whoa! I didn't think he would of won. After all it is Naruto." Shikamaru said.

"Your not the only one." Shino spoke up on the other side of me. For a brief moment the arena became silent. Many people started to question about the second match. Naruto joined us on the side lines.

"Lady's and gentlemen! The contestant for the second match hasn't arrived yet! We will postpone the fight until the end. Therefore the next match will begin."

"I forfeit!" A voiced yelled. We all look up to see Kankuro nervous. Everyone else was surprised. Next to Kankuro was a female ninja from the sand. She jumped down on her fan. The person that was fighting against her came down as well. Before we all knew it the female ninja known as Temari was knocking down Dosu.

Dosu tried to send his own blast some wind towards Temari. She moved her fan down in one swing to get rid of the wind. From my view I could she her scowl.

Dosu used more sounds to knock her down, but Temari used her fan to block it. The whole crowd was in awe. "Whao!" Naruto said.

"What a drag..." Shikamaru said. Before we knew it, their match went down to hand to hand combat. Temari was able to land a hit on him. He flew across the field. Temari stood over him and knocked him out.

"Temari of the Sand is the winner!" Genma yelled. The whole crowd cheered for her. She went back to the area she was at. Then a small wind of leaves where blowing in the center.

"He's here Naruto!" Rin said.

"Huh?" Naruto said. The center of the storm was Kakashi and Sasuke. "They made it!"