Wanna Bee's

So how was my first chapter.

Did you like it.

I really hope you did

Xavier

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walk in school this time on my own two feet not my over board.

The wanna bees are always trying to be on top.

And we all know that's my scene.

So i decided to hook up with one of them.

Well just to get what i want and then leave but that's what she wants too.

There was this one girl who was always checking me out. She had blonde hair and good shaped tits and all but she was still not really my type.

Her name was am........ Was is it again.

Is it Ashley?

Am nope i did Ashley yesterday.

Am Kennedy?

Am nope did her last week

Amanda nope did her week before.

Sorry but don't remember her name right now and don't really care

I'm not really good with names period.

I didn't plan on going to class today because i had other plans, i saw her by her locker with her other friend i suppose.

I walk over and they stopped talking and looked my way.

"Hey girls". I greeted and they all licked there lips.

"Hey Xavier". They say together.

"Am can i talk to you for a minute". I said to the one who I don't remember her name.

She smiled cheekily and told her friend by and came with me.

"So how about we skip class for a while". I suggest.

"If we skip class what will we do in the mean time?".

"Have some fun". I said wiggling my eyebrows

"If that's what you want ". She says.

We went to the campus's sex bathroom and she pulled off her clothes even before we entered.

There were others making out because with all the moaning and screaming it was more than obvious.

I will show them that i can make this girl moan louder than them all.

Trust me when I'm down, they will all know my name and not even her friends will recognize her.

She will be walking like a truck ran through her private area, only because its my truck.

She scream as i plunge into her and claw my back like the world is ending.

***************

I was back home now and as i walk in i saw my mom on the couch making out with some guy.

I mean really.

First Dad.

Now mom

Can you guys just settle down

I ignore them and walk up stairs.

After the episode with the wanna bee i still didn't get her name

But i think she told me to say her name during sex and I called her shit head or Sasha i think.

And she told me her name millions of times.

But that is out of my mind as soon as i see another girl.

I lay down on my bed with ith my eyes getting tired of looking at the ceiling, i turned on the television in which fast and the furious 2 came up.

I love this movie. I watched it since there  was nothing else to watch because for the first night in forever all the movies were just so freaking boring. Before it ended when Paul Walker drove his car over on top of the boat, i fell asleep.

Hey guys i know i said i was done with this book but from the comments you said this chapter needed more details so i added a few stuff to it hope you will like it.

Please vote and comment