The Bet

Hey sweetie pies

Sorry for the late update i was really busy and was working on my other books.

But never the least i shall update this book because soon you will be taking cold shower everyday.

Love you

¡¡¡Warning this chapter is pretty Heated!!!

Xavier

I drove to school in my red mustang as everyone looked at me. So much for being popular, you always get attention.

I parked my car beside Cameron's white Porsche as he wait for me.

"Hey bitch whats up". I greeted him.

"Same old slut". He says and we do our bro hand shake.

So today i will be going to the only class i like, Maths well not really i like the teacher. I don't have English today so Mrs Catherine has all my attention.

After leaving Cameron to go to class he knew i was up to something because i hardly go to class so before he left he said these words.

"Fuck the shit out of her but at least allow her to drive home".

Yea like that is going to happen.

She is my tutor everybody knows that.

I walk in class and me being early for the first i had enough time.

"Hi sexy ". I said as i walk into the class room and close the door.

She was seated at her desk working on some paper work.

I grabbed a chair and sat next to her.

" Hey ". She greeted

" What are we learning today, how to divid your legs, subtract your clothes and add my dick to your....... ".

" Yes that's exactly what we are learning today". She cuts me off.

Its cute how i seduce my teacher.

"I hate school". She says. "Its too depressing".

"I can take the pressure off your shoulder and put it between your legs".

"Would you now? ".

" Yea i would". I said touching her skin that was visible from the shirt she was wearing.

She took in a sharp in take of air and my eyes travel to hers.

"Are you okay? ". I ask her.

" Yes its just that, its being a long time since i have been touched".

"Well let me rephrase that for you, its been a long time since you have been on top if me".

She smiles and kiss my lips in which i pull a way.

"You should know by now that kissing is not my style".

"I know, but i want you".

"Then take me teach, I'm all yours".

"Promise? ".

" Promise".

So you see i make promises i cant keep, I'm a whore i know, but they want it so why refuse pussy when it is been given to you for free.

No taxes, nothing.

I lift her on to the desk and pull her skirt up, as i pull her under wear to the side, while she unbuckle my pants. I slip on a condom and push myself in her. She moans softly not wanting any one to hear as i thrust in her.

She grind her self forward and back as our skin claps loudly against each other.

"Harder". She begged as i push in her holding her ass for support.

She cries out in pleasure as i thrust again and again, harder and harder.

She grip on to my shoulder as i slap her on her ass.

With steady pacing she lent forward and bit me on my neck while sucking it at the end.

I groaned in my throat as my fluid build up inside of me.

Almost at my ending i thrust one last time pushing myself all the way in.

Her chest rise and fall as i pull out of her.

"That...... Was amazing ". She says as i fixed my clothes.

I lift her from the table and place her back on to the floor.

She put back her under wear in place and pulled her skirt down.

**********************

AT lunch i sat next to the guys as we chit chat from all angle of the cafeteria.

"Hey seems as if you got a real good one from, Mrs Catherine". Cameron's says cleaning his throat in the process

"What make you say that? ".

He points to my neck and hand me his phone to see. On my neck was a big Red mark . She gave me a hickey.

I am not hers why give me a hickey.

" You are officially hers man". Jordan says tugging on my shirt.

"Shut up, is it because you ain't getting none?".

" Ohhhh, look at that". Simon says.

We all turned to see the nerds walking in. Including the girl we saw in the park the other day.

"So what the are not important". I say to him.

"Except for one". He says.

"Who? ".

" That one". He points to the girl from the park.

"No she is nobody". I said not caring.

"A nobody that you want, tell you what lets make a bet, we all date the same girl for a month of two and not fall in love". Simon says.

"Like all of us?". Cameron asked.

"Yes all of us".

"And it has to be a girl you dislike ? ". Jordan ask.

" No, a nerd".

Hello my sweet sugar plumes

I hope you like my update, i love Xavier so much he is my number 1 bad boy, Cameron is the second.

Love you guys and ill update soon