I Said It (In My Mind)

Hey guys so skin to skin I'm sorry to say but this is the second to last chapter. I wont be writing a sequel but if you want me to just drop it in a comment. Thanks.

Xavier's POV

So now that i finally have a girlfriend. There were little changed though. Its our last year in collage which means graduation is coming up which means girls always want gifts which means the guys have to go out of there way which means there bank account will be scammed.

Yesterday i was standing in the middle of LA store unsure of what to buy. I couldn't make of my mind whether i should buy her a shoes, a hand bag, a chocolate, but then again what do girls like?

Oh yeah they like ice cream, cake  and sex. But those are the normal girls, Lisa is not normal, well she is because she's a girl but you know what i mean.

She's picky. And I found that out when we went on our first date. She was yelling at me practically the entire time because i was driving too fast and her hair style was getting messy. But the only thing i did was laugh which i shouldn't have done because she didn't talk to me the entire time through Dinner.

Oh and since we are collage students and we were finally official. She came to live with me full time. Yeah, in my house, she sleeps in my bed, she eat what i eat, expect for her eating me of course that was just for the hoe's i dated back then. If they were willing to clean me i give them their heart desire.

Yeah so back to the graduation gift. What on earth should i get her. Maybe i should follow Simon and give her a dildo(vibrator) . Or even Jordan a sexy lingerie. I have to congratulate her, she is graduating with a masters degree in Biology, Chemistry, and Physics, what on earth should i give her. Maybe a........ Or a............ Or just a......... Okay ill just get her a............ I don't know.

Ill think about that later. Right now she was standing at the door in nothing but a towel around her. I have seen her naked before but she still looks attractive each and every time.

She climb on the bed beside me and dropped the towel revealing a very sexy black lingerie. I actually thought she was naked but this still looks way better.

Oh damn.

My libido was more than excited to see her. It wanted to have her, ravish her.

Before she could reach over to me i met her in the middle. I push her to the bed and climb on top of her. My eyes jumped as they scan over her alluring body. Reading every flaw and curve.

I ran my finger along side her cheek and over her lips as she parted them so i could put it in. She sucked it as i slowly withdraw it from her mouth.

I groaned as she smiled.

"You don't know what your doing to me Lisa? ".

" I really hope i do ". She whispered.

I moved closer to her lips as her breast brush against my bare chest. Her nipples tighten against her clothes and my mouth watered to get a taste.

My gaze flicked to her pink lips as she licked them slowly. I really wanted her and so i did what i have being waiting for every since she was standing at the door. I lean down and took her bottom lip between my teeth sucking on it gently as she made soft, surprised sounds.

The sweet sexy sounds that went through me like an electric shock. She was so beautiful, so damn perfect in her arousal. I gave into the silent plea in her gaze and kissed her, taking full control of her mouth and tongue. I memorized her body with my fingertips, touching every inch of her skin.