What Will It Be

Hey guys i know you have being waiting for me to update, please don't crucify me.

Xavier's POV

Have you ever had one of those days when you just want to kill your self and others around you.

Well today is one of those days. I know the guys have being calling and leaving messages asking if I'm okay but i throw my phone in the wall while waiting to hear at least one message from Lisa.

I don't get it. I tried, i really tried but I'm never enough, never enough for any one. I thought having sex with a stranger would fix it so when the maid came to my room i had just finish having a bath,  she was around 20 and had blonde hair, long legs and a thin waist line she licked her lips when she saw me with only a towel around my waist and water dripping from my hair.

I backed her against the door when she was about to leave and  half way through sex she was moaning my name but i couldn't help but hear Lisa's voice.

I heard her moaning my name, and I couldn't stop thinking about her. I tried fucking the girl harder but it didn't help. I tried clearing my head but nothing.

When she began to kiss my neck i stopped her and told her I'm thinking of someone else and she is not turning me one. Each time i think about Lisa i get the tingles in my stomach, i know i have feelings for her but i did try and now she hates me what else should i do.

I got dressed either way and hit the club about two blocks away from Dylan house and he accompanied me because i told him i wanted to get high and clear my head.

He brought his girlfriend who he has been seeing for a month. Which is the longest fucking relationship he has ever been in ever since i have known him.

With the first drink and music blasting through my ears i dance with some chick who had dragged me to the dance floor.

Grinding her self on me but i still had that crazy gut feelings that made me want to through the fuck up each time. I don't feel comfortable being here. I just want Lisa. I want to tell her the way i feel, but i cant because she is far away.

I took another drink and another, by now my gaze was blurry and I didn't even know where Dylan was.

Someone gripped onto my arm and I heard stutters of words.

"Come one lets get you home ". The person says.

" N........no........ I'm...... Not....... Go... Ing...... Ho.....me........ My girl....... Friend....... Is...... Mad...... At..... Me". I said in a stumble.

My eyes got foggy and then i was out.

*******************

I woke up in my bed and I mean my original bed, not at Dylan's house. I look over beside me and saw some girl naked.

What the fuck happen last night.

Her hands were dropped lossily on my chest and she was fast asleep.

I got up and realize that i was indeed home. I walk downstairs and jump when i saw Dylan.

"What the fuck man". I said a loud.

"Oh hey bro, whats up, you okay now?". He asked taking a sip of his tea.

"What do you mean?". I asked him with another question.

"I mean about last night man, you got fucked up, Then got laid, and you kept on talking about this chick Lisa, how much you love her and really want to tell her how you feel and shit, is my little bro finally settling down? ". He asked after saying his speech.