Epilogue

Hey guys so this is the last last chapter of skin to skin.

Its so hard to say goodbye to Xavier. So damn hard. I'm practically crying right now. 😨😰😰😰😨😨

Feel sorry for me. But i hope you like this chapter like really like it.

Xavier's POV

"Oh em gee , Xavier!". Lisa squeal as she jump up in the air with excitement.

"This is just a part of your graduation Present". I said to her as i held two tickets to Paris in my hand.

"Thank you thank you thank, you have no idea how much this means to me ". She said kissing my face all over like a little child.

" Clearly i do when your reaction is like this". I said with a laugh.

" I'm excited, what did you expect". She says and kiss my lips.

"Ugh ". Someone cleared there throat as i look to see Dad. He was standing beside us with mom, holding onto her waist protectively. Since its a new year and their so called marriage is back on track they stopped fooling around and just settle with each other.

Because for sure if they didn't, diseases would be a must.

"Xavier, you are such a piece of shit, you have been nothing but a disgrace of a Son, and a dick head when it came to girls but thank god you have grown up to smell your own shit and clean your ass, so congratulation, you made it through this hell hole and as of now you better start practicing how to suck dicks and kiss asses because you will be doing it for a life time". Dad says nicely and man hugged me.

"Sweetheart be nice, he's a big young man now, who has a girlfriend and is probably going to start a life together". Mom says and I coughed choking on my own saliva.

Start a what is she crazy...

"Thanks mother ". I said with a fake smile.

" Anytime sweetie, now hurry off before the jet leaves ". She said.

" Jet? ". Lisa questions.

" Mother shut the fuck up, your ruining everything ". I said.

" Sorry, but the manager at the hotel says that.......... ................... ".

" Mother shut the fuck up ". I said again before she could go any further.

" Xavier ". She exclaimed.

" Honey ". Dad says rubbing her shoulder.

" Yes darling ". She answers

" Shut the fuck up ". Dad says sweetly.

Lisa laughed because by now she was use to the way our family is.

We laugh we talked, we do all kinds of shit together. Most people just wouldn't understand our happiness.

*****************

We were on our way back home and Lisa and I were cat fighting. She wanted me to tell her what else i had planned but i said never. So she was fighting me to get the truth.

The car pulled up in the drive way and I rush off before her. The house was already organized and I smiled at the decoration.

Red rose petals were on the floor as she ran in side. She froze on the spot when she saw the design and I snapped my finger as the helpers pushed around the cake on a tray. A three story chocolate cake her favourite. Along side it was a note and a box. They stopped the tray in front of me and Lisa walked further over speechless.