Bitches

Hey guys i hope that you are liking this book.

Thank you for reading and I want you to continue reading.

I really appreciate it

Xavier

After last night i was so freaking tired, well i was getting a very good dream until my alarm fucking woke me up.

Fuck!!!!!!!!

This fuckng shit is stress, i mean i have finished highschool already, why wake up so fucking early.

I guess the other day when i was staying over at Cameron's house where we all hung out either mom or Dad brought someone here and let them use my fucking alarm clock and now it fucking woke me up fucking early.

Watch what I'm going to do to those fuckers

I'm tired of this

Its an eye for a fucking eye

I took a shower and got dressed.

Walking down the stairs i saw both mom and Dad.

They were eating breakfast at the dining table.

This is the right fucking time.

I walk over and open the fridge and took out the orange juice, i pour some of its content into a glass and put it back in the fridge before i turn the glass to my head.

"Good morning Xavier". Dad says.

I didn't answer.

"Hi Xavier ". Mom greeted.

I didn't answer.

They really thought i would fucking answer them when i was so mad at them.

" The least you can do is answer". Dad says.

"Xavier, what is wrong?". Mom ask.

"Xavier". Dad says.

"Xavier.... ". Mom says again

"The least you can do is shut the fuck up". I say and drain the last of the orange juice into my mouth.

"Watch your mouth young man".Dad says.

"I'm sorry but when the fuck did you have the right to talk to me". I say looking at him.

"Since the day you were born". He says

"I don't know what kind of sick fucking joke you guys are playing but it needs to fucking stop and right fucking now. Who the fuck used my alarm clock and set it at 3 am. Huh which of you Mother fuckers?". I shouted.

"Xavier i say watch your fucking mouth in this fucking house". Dad shouted at me.

"You should set an example, you told him to watch his fucking mouth and yet still here you are acting as the same dumb ass as he is. What the fuck is wrong with you? ". Mom shouted at dad .

They both started arguing as what they always do.

But today was not another day like that

I'm sick of this fucking shit everyday

" Okay fine shout up both of you!". I shouted and they both looked at me shock

"I'm sick of this shit, okay, there you have it, im tired of fucking playing the fucking good guy, im sick and fucking tired of coming home each and everyday seeing either one of you on that fucking couch or in your fucking room with a unknown person, im sick and fucking tired of telling people that my parents are happy together, when they really aren't, im fucking sick of it". I shouted. "And if you guys dont fucking change i will no long be living with you, and when that happens there will be no fucking contacts, no communication, no fucking nothing, just you two and your miserable fucking life".

I say in ending and grabbed my bag and walk to the door

Before i stepped out the door without turning to look at them i say my last words.

"I will be back for my things later, i cant deal with anymore fucking drama, so fuck you both, I'm done with this shit".

*************

I already had a back up plan anyway. I was going to stay with Simon because he has multiple bed rooms.

And this is not the first time i am doing this.

They keep call in and leaving voice mails but i don't answer. I just need something to cool off.

I was now at school walk in down the hall. The girls stare and I flash them one of my finest smirk.

I just wanna get laid and get my mind of some of the shit going on right now.

I saw Gabby at her locker and walked over. She is also one of the bitches i was telling you about.

"Hey Gab". I greeted.

It wouldn't be a coincidence if you heard she has a disease .

"Hello Xavier ". She says biting her lips.

She is not my type but i want to clearly my head and anything i ask for she does so why should i refuse.

" Are you busy?". I asked her.

"No can i help you with something?".

"Yes sure you can". I said to her.

Next hour or so we were in the sex bathroom and she was on the floor eating my dick like she was starving.

Now this is relaxing.

I always have condoms so when we reach the next round i put it on over my bad boy.

Because i use to do her a lot i know how she like it.

Rough at the starting and smooth at the ending.

I place her on the will and damaged her in the bed way i can with my dick.

She screamed, moan my name, but didn't ever say stop she is more likely to say go faster or don't stop.

So i went faster.

By the time i was finish we were both breathing hard.

She asked for another hock up and guess what i said.

Hell yea your the best i ever had.

Which is not literally true.

But that is what i tell them all for them to come back.

I exit the bathroom and went to first period feeling like a king in a palaces..

Hey guys

How do you like Xavier

So far he is my favourite character.

Maybe it will change